17

ɪʟʟᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʏᴏᴏʀᴀ

×

Yoora lay sprawled out onto her bed like an animal. She had no choice but to lay in bed with a twisted ankle, busted lip and bruised knuckles covered in gauze. She didn't go to school as she was instructed by her doctor to stay at home and rest, she wasn't complaining. She definitely needed some rest from all of the crazy things happening to her.

She still couldn't believe that she punched someone in the face and broke their nose with one hit.

Yoora felt boredom take over her as she rolled around in bed. She didn't realise how boring her life was when she wasn't in school.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, relaxing her muscles. She lay as still as she could for a little while until she heard her phone from across the room, jumping out of bed to go fetch it. She forgot about her aching ankle and nearly fell onto the floor if she hadn't grabbed the chair in her room for support. She grabbed her phone, swiftly unlocking it and clicked on the notification.

Sugadaddy: how are u feeling kitten?

Yoora smiled as she read the text message but quickly snapped out of her little trance.

Kitten: im good, kinda bored tho

Sugadaddy: you need daddy to come and entertain you?

Yoona scoffed as she kept reading over the same message. ''What a weirdo," she thought.

Kitten: you wish

Sugadaddy: don't deny it u can't fool me

Kitten: you're delusional

Sugadaddy: anyway i wanted to tell you not to worry about jisoo anymore

Kitten: what do you mean

Sugadaddy: she won't bother you again

Kitten: yoongi

Kitten: what did you do?

Sugadaddy: i didn't do anything

Kitten: liar

Sugadaddy: im not lying

Kitten: what did you do yoongi

Sugadaddy: nothing omg

Kitten: bitch if you don't talk ill block you

Sugadaddy: you wouldn't dare

Sugadaddy: you love me

''Try me, bitch,'' said Yoora with a smirk on her face.

Are you sure you want to block Sugadaddy? Yes/no

Yoora put her phone away and jumped back onto her bed, making herself comfortable with the blanket over her head.

''I wonder what he did to Jisoo, she definitely wouldn't give up just like that,'' she thought, before falling into deep slumber.

×

Yoora, despite her doctors orders, decided to go to school the next day. She woke up early, freshened up and even did her makeup. Her ankle was still a bit swollen, since it hasn't healed, but that was no obstacle for her.

''Yoora, are you sure you should be going to school when you're still limping?'' asked a concerned Minji as she stood in the doorway of her room, watching her apply some eyeshadow.