22

×

The phone calls didn't stop until Yoora shakely took the battery out of her phone, throwing it into the corner of her room. She has had enough, whoever was calling her has made her so paranoid she was scared of leaving her house for the next few days. But she had no choice as she dragged herself to school everyday, her anxiety over the roof.

Despite her fear, Yoora chose not to tell anybody about the phone calls bothering her nonstop. She didn't want to bother anyone with her problems.

She couldn't concentrate on her studies nor keep up with the conversations going on around her as she found herself in the cafeteria, sitting at her usual spot now with the boys.

Yoongi had been trying to get her attention for a while, but to no avail. She was spacing out so much she didn't notice her carton of milk tip over and spill all over her clothes.

''Shit,'' she whispered as she rushed into the bathroom.

Minji watched as her best friends silhouette disappeared behind a crowd of standing students by the door. She felt worry wash over her.

''Minji, what's going on with Yoora?'' Taehyung asked as he flashed her a worried look.

Minji shrugged, feeling embarrassed as her best friend, not knowing the reason for her worrying behaviour.

''I honestly don't know, she hasn't been acting like herself for a few days now,'' she replied with a frown on her face.

She clenched her fists under the table, feeling frustration and exasperation build up inside of her.

Without a single word, Yoongi abruptly stood up, taking his food full of uneaten food with him.

''Yoongi?'' Namjoon called out in confusion, but he paid no attention to him. He carelessly tossed the tray into the trash can and left the cafeteria.

He made his way to the girls bathroom on the first floor, he knew that's where she'd be.

He halted, facing the bathroom door, debating whether he should enter or wait for her outside.

With a sigh, he opened the door, letting himself in. To his surprise, the only sound he heard was the dripping water from a tap instead of high pitched screaming like he anticipated.

He looked at the sight before him, Yoora stood by the sink in only her tank top, with one of the straps handing loosely against her arm past her shoulder, with her milk drenched sweather in hand. Her eyes widened as she stated back at Yoongi.

''W-What are you doing here?'' she squeaked, pointing her index finger at him accusingly.

Yoongi looked away, his eyes fixated on the empty bathroom stall behind them.

''I'm here to question you,'' he simply said after a few seconds of silence.

She nervously turned off the tap, causing the bathroom to grow unsettlingly quiet. She covered her chest with her free hand, in fear of Yoongi hearing her rapid heart beat.

Muffled giggles could be heard from the outside, slowly getting closer and closer.

Yoongi panicked, his mind preoccupied with thoughts on how he would avoid getting caught in the girl's bathroom as a male himself. He hastily looked around for any place of interest, somewhere he could squish his rather thin body into.

Without thinking, he grabbed Yoora by her wrist, pulling her along with him into the empty stall, slamming the door with full force and quickly locking it.

Yoora stared at Yoongi in disbelief as she found herself pinned to the wall by Yoongis body awfully close to hers, her back on the cold tiled wall. She felt the cold surface cause goosebumps on her skin.

Yoongi couldn't hold back a loud gulp as his body was pressed against hers, with her two straps handing loosely over her arms and her hand on his chest, making an effort to put a little distance in between the two, but failing to do so as Yoongi completely closed the distance by leaning his head on her exposed shoulder.

Yoora found herself standing there, hitched breathing, heart racing, hands sweating. She couldn't think straight as countless thoughts whirled around in her head, causing her to feel nauseous.

Yoongi felt his face heat up lavishly, his shaky breath hitting Yoora's neck, making her want to claw at her skin.

The two could hear the door open and the laughter of a group of girls, washing their hands and discussing just how badly they needed a trip to a nail salon. Yoora rolled her eyes as she was forced to listen to that dreadful conversation, feeling relief wash over her as they left, causing her to let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

None of them said a word as they stayed in that exact position. The silence wasn't awkward in the slightest, their heads were full of indecent thoughts they preferred to keep to themself.

Yoongi brought his lips to Yoora's ear, dragging his tongue along her earlobe before gently nibbling on the sensitive spot, causing her to let out an involuntary gasp.

''Kitten, will you tell me what's wrong?'' he whispered into her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

She felt her legs turn into jelly as he ran his finger down her neck, continuing to tease the poor girl.

''N-Nothings wrong,'' she whimpered, surprised by her own breathy voice.

She couldn't think straight, her actions weren't controlled and her mind definitely lacked any kind of restraint at this point as her thoughts spiralled out of control.

''You haven't been acting like yourself lately, Yoora,'' he said softly, his mouth too close to her ear.

Yoora felt her heart speed up to an unbelievable rate, putting her hands on his chest, hoping to push him away in the slightest, but he was too strong as he applied more pressure, causing her to let out a frustrated sigh as he smothered her.

''How do I get out of this situation?'' Yoora thought as she felt herself become more and more desperate.

She was scared of the way her body reacted to his touch, his breathtaking gummy smile, the way he made her skin crawl with just his breath, it terrified her. She couldn't put her finger on those feelings, or maybe she was just in denial.

Denial. It instantly clicked.

She found the strength to forcibly push him away and quickly unlock the door, darting out of the stuffy stall, grabbing her wet sweather from the bathroom floor and running out the door, not bothering to close it.

Yoongi hasn't budged from his position in the stall, his forehead pressed against the cold wall. The subtle noise of his shaky breaths echoed in the bathroom.

He closed his eyes as he felt the blood rush to his cheeks.

''You make me go crazy, Yoora.''

×

OOOF steamy chapter aye? hope you enjoyed ❤️