1 - Two guys sitting in a hot tub

PRESENT

Hoseok and Jimin are sitting on the sofa at Hoseok's place. They're currently having a movie marathon, which they have a bit too often. By now they have probably watched about eight movies and they were nearing the end of their ninth one.

It's a lazy Saturday and since both of their parents are away for the weekend the two decided to spend some quality time together. It was their favourite thing to do. Jimin loved watching movies with his best friend; his favourite part of it was being Hoseok's comments throughout the film. The latter would always crack some jokes, most of them inappropriate but they made Jimin laugh.

Hoseok also loved watching movies with Jimin. His favourite part of it - Park Jimin.

He loved seeing his reactions when the movie turned funny, romantic, serious, scary, sad, sexual or ended with an unexpected twist. However, sometimes the movies were too scary or too sad for Jimin to handle. He would see the other frown or pout when something goes wrong and that was always Hoseok's cue to make a joke in order to see the younger flash him a smile.

The cute chuckle that would reach hiss ears made him melt into his seat and at times he just wanted to squeeze the younger to him and shower him with kisses.

But he couldn't.

Actually, he could if he wanted to, but that would've been taken as a joke. Like always. Jimin would burst into laughter and push him off, calling him a pervert and then telling him to get a hook up.

But Hoseok didn't want a hook up. He wanted Jimin. He has wanted Jimin ever since kindergarten.

And he tried to tell him multiple times, but Jimin, being as dense as he is, would always misunderstand him. He would always mistake Hoseok's confession as if it was a random appreciation moment.

Until Hoseok just simply gave up.

He thought over it many times and has decided that if anything, he should be grateful for having Jimin as a best friend. 

He didn't stop liking-- no, loving him. He couldn't push his feelings away that easily. And even if there was a time when he didn't think about Jimin in a romantic way, it for sure didn't last long. 

It's late, and Jimin, being more of a morning bird than a night owl, is slowly starting to feel himself drift to sleep.

"Hobi I think I'm gonna head to bed" Jimin says and stands up from the couch.

Hoseok snaps out, realising he was staring at Jimin, and speaks up.

"The movie is almost over" he says, silently wanting Jimin to stay.

They aren't cuddling or holding hands while watching the movie or anything.

They are basically the definition of two guys sitting in a hot tub five feet apart 'cause they're not gay, except one of them is very, very gay for the other.

He just wants Jimin to sit next to him on the same couch for a bit longer.

Jimin glares at him.

"You said that 30 minutes ago."

Hoseok scratches the back of his head, trying to think of something.

"Well, how about--"

"Hobi, I'm going to sleep."

With that Jimin turns around and leaves the living room, going into Hoseok's bedroom. Hoseok kept his gaze on the back of Jimin's figure. He watches as Jimin's hips sway from side to side with each step he takes. It makes Hoseok gulp, seeing how plum his butt looked in those pants and luckily Jimin is out of his sight before Hoseok's thoughts could get any more inappropriate.

Hoseok sighs and leans back into the sofa, trying to actually focus on the movie for the first time that night.

'Am I boring?' he thinks to himself as he crosses his arms over his chest and lamely stares at the TV screen.

He furrows his eyebrows, deeply looking at Dave Franco.

'Maybe the movie was too boring' he thinks to himself once again before his eyes fall closed.

--

Jimin wakes up at 7 AM, no alarm clock needed.

He wakes up on a mattress on the floor next to Hoseok's bed. He doesn't need to take any time to recognise his surroundings, as the signature smell of Hoseok filled his nose.

It wasn't a weird thing or anything. Hoseok just had that specific smell on his clothes, house and himself that Jimin could identify anywhere, since he's been used to it for years now.

He pulls himself up into a sitting position and furrows his eyebrows when he finds his best friend's bed empty.

Slowly, he gets up and walks into the living room, finding the latter sleeping soundly on the couch. Jimin scoffs, seeing how the TV was still on.

"Right where I left him" he chuckles to himself.

He then walks into the kitchen and starts looking through the fridge and cabinets, to see what food he could make for them. His nose scrunches up and his lips pucker when he doesn't find anything he would be having the appetite for at the moment.

His eyes then catch a glimpse of Hoseok's wallet and he spares a glance at the sleeping boy in the living room.

Hoseok usually sleeps until about 11PM on the weekends, which gives Jimin enough time to go to the store and buy the ingredients to make Hoseok's favourite homemade breakfast burritos.

He grabs Hoseok's wallet and opens it. He has enough cash to buy the needed things and Jimin will just pay him back some other day. He's about to close it when he sees a picture of them carefully secured in the see-through pocket of the wallet.

He remembers when this picture was taken. It was Jimin's 14th birthday. Hoseok showed up at his house at 5PM with strawberry cake and a bunch of colourful helium balloons.

After singing him a happy birthday song he used his finger to get some cake on Jimin's face.

You can still see some of that cake remaining on Jimin's nose and cheek on the picture.

Jimin smiles at the happy memories before closing up the wallet and quietly putting on his shoes before leaving the house. 

____
It's been a year.
IT'S BEEN A MOTHERFUCKING YEAR!
Lol sorry for not updating, I've been busy with school which is why the following updates will take a lot of time.

But other than that; much excite.

[James Smith - Little Love (acoustic verision)]

-Attn xx