16 - The movie is about a gay couple

HISTORY

Hoseok climbed onto the bed next to Jimin and adjusted his position next to the latter before he set the computer in between them.

"What do you want to watch?" Hoseok asked, already opening a folder of his downloaded movies.

Jimin's eyes scanned names on the screen, Hoseok doing the same.

"What about this one?" he asked pointing his finger at the screen.

Hoseok's gaze followed his finger and his heart skipped a beat when he realised which movie Jimin was pointing at.

"O-oh, I don't think you'll like this one" he stuttered out, scratching the back of his head. He quickly leaned forward to scroll down, but was stopped when Jimin leaned in as well, his back pressing against Hoseok's front.

Hoseok froze, feeling the latter's warmth on him. Jimin on the other hand wasn't bothered by his act as he scrolled back upwards to find the film that previously caught his eye.

"Why not? It looks interesting, plus the title seems romantic."

"Well, the movie is kind of sad" Hoseok said, not completely lying even though that wasn't the reason he didn't want to watch it with Jimin.

"Is it a love story?" Jimin asked.

"It is."

"Well, not all love stories have a happy ending" Jimin shrugged and clicked on the icon.

Hoseok sighed "it's uh.."

Jimin looked at him "why are you so against it?"

"I-I'm not it's just... are you okay with gay couples?" Hoseok asked feeling his cheeks heat up.

Jimin leaned back into his spot "I don't really have a problem with it."

"Okay well, the movie is about a gay couple" Hoseok explains.

"I don't mind."

Hoseok sighed "If you say so, but tell me if you get uncomfortable. We can skip some scenes if you want--"

"Ssshh, it's starting, turn off the lights" Jimin cut him off and Hoseok groaned before he stood up from the bed to turn off the lights.

He then climbed back on the mattress and sat down next to Jimin, their forearms touching each other, and for a second he looked at Jimin to see if he was okay with it, only to find the latter already deep into the movie.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders and leaned backwards, soon feeling Jimin lean his head on his chest. 

It was something that the two would always do, but only when they were alone, since the pupils at their middle school would usually make gay jokes about it. Hoseok tried to get used to it, but as hard as he would try, Jimin's touch, voice and scent would always drug his heart. It became impossible for Hoseok to stop liking him and even telling him he was gay, since he was afraid their friendship would change.

He tried his best to relax when Jimin swung his arm over Hoseok's abdomen. He tried not to think about anything and just focused on the movie evolving in front of the two.

--

About half hour into the film there was the first mature scene. The two characters were in one bed, on top of each other, sharing a heated makeout as the camera made sure to show every and each detail of their touches and movements.

Noticeably the two boys on the screen trailed their hands on each other's naked torsos, their tongues and lips producing loud smacking sounds that were soon mixed with moans, whimpers and heavy breathing.