2 - Hide so you don't have to go home

HISTORY

"AAAA!" Hoseok shouted as he threw the dinosaur figure at the legos.

"Oh no!! The evil dinosaur seems to have escaped the zoo!" Jimin shouted. He then rushed to the other side of his room to pick up a dragon and then went back to join Hoseok.

They mercilessly destroyed the town they built out of blocks of lego blocks while continuing to laugh loud.

"Hoseokie!"

Upon hearing the voice the two stopped laughing and snapped their heads at the closed door of Jimin's room. They kept quiet until they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

They exchanged a wide-eyed glance before Jimin whisper shouted.

"It's your mom! Hide so you don't have to go home!"

Hoseok quickly nodded and lifted his seven-year-old body off the floor. He looked around Jimin's messy bedroom for a hiding spot. Jimin rushed to his closet and opened it.

"Quick! In here!" he said and Hoseok quickly made his way into the closet.

"Don't worry, I got this" Jimin smiled before closing the door.

Just when he did that the door to his room opened, revealing his mom and Hoseok's standing at the doorway.

"Jiminie, where is Hoseokie?" Jimin's mom asked.

"Umm I don't know" Jimin pouted his bottom lip and shrugged.

The moms exchanged a knowing smile and chuckled.

"Is that so?" Hoseok's mom asked.

Jimin nodded.

"Well that's to bad, I was gonna ask if he wanted to spend the night here" she then added.

Upon hearing that Jimin's eyes widened with a gasp.

"Really?!" he asked, a smile stretching on his lips.

"Really."

Jimin looked back at the closet in which Hoseok was hiding before returning the gaze to Hoseok's mom.

"Um, I think he's in the bathroom. I'll tell him when he comes out" he smiled.

The moms chuckled "alright. Tell him I wish him a good night."

Jimin nodded and then closed the door as the women left. He let out a high pitched screech before running to open the closet.

Hoseok seemed to be caught off guard by the doors suddenly swinging open. Jimin's arms embraced around him with a tight squeeze.

"It worked!" Jimin shouted as he rested his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok was startled. His breath got caught in his throat and he found himself not being able to breath. Jimin's warmth was embracing his stunned, slightly taller body and he suddenly felt heat in his cheeks.

His heart began to race as he slowly lifted his arms up to hug the boy back, but before he could do that Jimin slowly removed himself from his best friend. His arms slid from Hoseok's back down the latter's arms, gripping his wrists. He hung his head low before he looked up at Hoseok with a blush spreading on his cheeks as well.

Hoseok felt his heart do a back flip when their gazes locked.

They were both frozen in place, just staring at each other.

And it was scary, because Hoseok had no idea what was happening from his heart. He looked down at his chest and stared at it for a little before furrowing his eyes. His heart was beating so hard you could see his chest moving.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok looked up at Jimin and then back at where his heart was located.

"I think I'm gonna get a heart attack" he whispers, almost panicky. 

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Look" Hoseok said as he held Jimin's hand and brought it up to his chest. He pressed it against his heart and waited for Jimin's reaction.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as well.

He then felt the racing heart against his palm and his face displayed pure shock. He lifted his other hand up to feel Hoseok's forehead. Hoseok flinched at the sudden contact but soon relaxed against Jimin's touch.

"Oh no" he moved his hand to Hoseok's cheek which was burning red "I think you're dying."

Hoseok's mouth fell agape.

"W-what do we do?"

Jimin pulled his hands away and Hoseok pouted a bit when he did that.

"Um-- okay so when I'm sick I usually like to drink tea and it helps!" Jimin quickly thought out loud.

"Do you want tea?" he asked and Hoseok thought for a bit before shaking his head.

"Um.. what about water? Do you feel thirsty?"

Hoseok shook his head once again.

"Okay.. umm.." Jimin slightly panicked and started pacing around the room.

"Do you need a massage? Sometimes when something hurts it hurts less if you hold it!"

Hoseok thought for a bit. He then looked up at Jimin and walked closer to him.

He grabbed a hold of his hands, making the latter stop pacing around. He slowly brought his hands up and rested them on his cheeks.

"U-um Hobi?" Jimin asked stuttering.

Hoseok slowly closed his eyes and leaned further into Jimin's touch.

"It feels better like this" he says.

Jimin nodded and the two sat back down on the floor with the younger still holding Hoseok's cheeks.

Hoseok's heart was still beating like crazy at first, but a few minutes into Jimin holding his cheeks, his heart felt at calm, comfortable, at ease.

But for some reason whenever he glanced at Jimin he wanted him to be closer.

"J-Jimin?" he asked.

Jimin looked at him "yes?"

"Can you bring a blanket? I think I'm cold."

"Yes sir! Doctor Jimin will make sure Hobi feels better!" he said as he stood up to fetch a blanket.

Hoseok watched as Jimin ran out of the room to get extra blankets from his parents' room.

He placed his hand on his chest and pouted as he felt his heart beating fast once again.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked himself before silently waiting for Jimin to return.

____
Issa fluff

[Daniel Caesar - Blessed]

-Attn xx