19 - You're drop dead gorgeous

HISTORY

Another crash was heard, but that time it was a glass, not a vase.

"Damn it Minnie, mom's going to kill youuu~~" Hoseok teased.

Jimin huffed as he reached for another glass "Hoseok-ssi, in order to have shots you need shot cups."

"They're called shot glasses" already drunk Hoseok shouted from the floor.

Jimin looked at him offended "no, you're an asshole."

Hoseok groans, rolling onto his stomach "I can't feel my asshole."

Jimin ignored the latter and climbed on the kitchen's table to open another bottle of liquor.

"Minnie, if you mix too many drinks in one night you're gonna get sick."

"No, your mom is a hoe!" Jimin shouted back, not even knowing what Hoseok said.

"I think your mom is hot" Hoseok mumbled as he managed to pick himself off the ground.

"It runs in the family" Jimin snickeres and smirks at Hoseok.

"Oohohohoho, you have no idea" Hoseok said, losing his balance once again when his but landed on the floor once again.

"Stop being a pussy and come take a shot with me~" Jimin whined.

"Jimin my asshole has given up on me!"

"THEN USE YOUR FEET IDIOT."

"I can't, I see aliens."

"No, you're a twat!"

"What does that even mean?!" Hoseok groaned.

Jimin slid off the table, taking the two glasses. He sat down in front of Hoseok and handed him one of the shots.

"It means- hiccup - you're, like, a spaceship, but you're broken down, so you're spaceshit."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows "you're drunk."

"Fuck you."

"Oh I'd fuck you gladly my friend" Hoseok snickered as he took a shot. The words went unnoticed by Jimin as he was also too busy downing down the burning liquor.

When they were done they set their glasses down on the floor.

"Your family has a lot of alcohol" Hoseok thought out loud.

"I'm so fat."

Hoseok gasped at Jimin. "You're what?"

"I'm so faaat" Jimin cried out. Hoseok scoffed, "you're delusional."

Jimin groaned, throwing his body backwards to lie on the floor.

"I'm not delusional, I'm just ugly."

"You're the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, don't you ever say that again."

"But I am, look" Jimin said and suddenly lifted his shirt up, revealing his flat stomach. 

Hoseok was surprised at the sudden act, his eyes widening as stared down at the naked skin, mouth watering at the sight.

"Jimin," he spoke, moving forwards to straddle Jimin's waist. "I could literally take you right here, right now. You're drop dead gorgeous."

Jimin groaned once again.

Hoseok's eyes went back to the latter's stomach. Without thinking, he ran his fingers along it's side, seeing Jimin slightly flinch at the contact.