20 - Just a little louder

PRESENT

"Step, step, turn" Jimin says as he spins, proudly showing the moves he had learned to his boyfriend.

Jungkook stares at the boy, biting his lip to suppress a smile.

With a final turn, Jimin kneels down on his knee and spreads out his arms.

"And, scene!"

Jungkook chuckles. He stands up and walks over to him, grabbing his hand to bring him back up to stand.

Jimin stares at him, admiring the dark doe eyes as their faces get closer together. Jungkook smiles back at him, leaving a light kiss on his forehead that makes Jimin blush red.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late for lunch" Jungkook says and then lets go of his boyfriend to pick up his bag.

Jimin's smile fades away. He sighs, running his fingers through his hair before following after Jungkook.

He swings his bag over his shoulder and then catches up with his boyfriend, who is looking down at his phone, his thumb scrolling through people that had liked his new instagram picture.

Jimin slightly nudges his side and Jungkook finally notices him and smiles, putting his hand around Jimin's waist before averting his attention back at his phone.

"Kookie?" Jimin calls out.

"Hm?" Jungkook asks, still looking at his phone.

"W-why don't you ever-- ah, nevermind."

Jungkook looks up at him and his eyebrows crash together.

"What?"

"It's nothing."

"Jimin," Jungkook says, growing irritated already, "what is it?"

"I-I was just wondering... why don't you ever praise me?"

Jungkook arches an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

Jimin sighs "I mean like, when I do something good, or when I achieve something you never say anything."

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know, 'you did good'?" Jimin scoffs.

"I don't see the point. You're already aware of the fact you did something well, why do you need me to say it out loud?"

"Forget I said anything."

With that Jimin swats Jungkook's hand away and takes out his own phone.

Jungkook sighs, pulling Jimin back to him.

"Look, I'm sorry, you danced well" he says.

"Thanks" Jimin replies bitterly, knowing Jungkook doesn't actually mean it.

"By the way, you haven't liked my picture on instagram."

Jimin looks at him annoyed. He rolls his eyes, opening his instagram account and liking a picture of his boyfriend's shirtless selfie in the mirror.