6 - Welcome to McDonald's

PRESENT

Jimin looks at himself in the mirror as he buttons up his white shirt. He quickly skips over to his bed and unplugs his phone that managed to charge itself only about halfway.

He sighs, running a hand through his locks and suddenly stops his tracks as his eyes land on a piece of paper duct taped on his memory board.

A picture that Hoseok drew him back in preschool.

He smiles at the memory, before his phone goes off, letting him know that it's time to leave the house or else he'll be late for work.

He runs downstairs, kissing his mom's cheek in the process and then hops on his bike and rides away.

--
"10.45$" he says and then accepts the money handed to him.

He pushes the tray filled with junk food to the costumer, who eagerly takes it before rushing away.

Jimin sighs, a pout crawling onto his face in the process. These days costumers are just so focused on getting their food that they don't even thank the people who made it.

He huffs as his eyes glance up at the clock on the wall.

"Just 30 minutes more, you got this Jimin" he whispers to himself.

He hears the door open once again and he takes a deep breath before facing the costumer with a smile.

"Welcome to McDonalds" he says.

The costumer looks up at the menu above the counter and Jimin suddenly freezes in spot.

In front of him standing is the school's most popular guy, with looks that could kill anyone sparring glances,

Jungkook.

Jimin shakes his head. This isn't the time to think like that.

"What would you like?" he asks, going back in his worker mode.

Jungkook eyes the menu once again before speaking up.

"I'd like you, but I don't see you on the menu".

Jimins eyes widen with a confused look.

"What?"

"I said" Jungkook leans over the counter and smirks "I'd like you, but you're not on the menu."

Jimin furrows his brows and suddenly jungkook lets out a loud, yet kid of embarrassed laugh.

"I'm kidding, sorry, you're just so adorable I can't help it" he says between laughs and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Really funny, now what do you want?" he asks growing a tad irritated. He just wants to go home.

Jungkook scratches his neck and lets out a chuckle, looking a bit shy under Jimin's gaze.

"I want you to go to the dance with me."

Jimin's eyes widen.

"No joke" Jungkook says, now sounding rather serious.

Jimin gulps, taking a breath.

"Is this really happening right now?" he thinks to himself.

Jungkook keeps staring at the speechless boy, now scared he might've scared him away, but luckily, the boy speaks up.

"Would you like some fries with that?"

____
This is a really short chapter sorry so I'mma post another one right away <3

____This is a really short chapter sorry so I'mma post another one right away <3

[Billie Eilish - Bored]

-Attn xx