26 - It's cool

PRESENT

"So, you educated him on giving head ... and he masturbated?" Yoongi asks.

Hoseok nods, his eyes open yet dead, staring blankly at his shoes.

"And then?"

"He hung up on me."

"Oh."

Hoseok bit his lip.

"This is all my fault." he suddenly groans and smashes his back into the lockers. "If I wouldn't ask him and just played along or some shit like -- wait no, no, I shouldn't have explained it to him at all."

Yoongi raises a brow.

"I should've just let him ask Jungkook and get himself hurt so he finally learns what an asshole his boyfriend really is," he huffs and then pouts his lip, "b-but then he'd be so sad."

Yoongi groans, gripping Hoseok by his shoulders, shaking him.

"Snap. The fuck. Out of it!" he says, ending it with a slight push. "Look, whatever happened happened, you can either cry about it and regret it or actually do something about it."

Hoseok hid his face in his hands.

"Look, I have no idea how you feel at the moment, but I'm sure you'll figure something out and do what you feel is right."

"You don't get it, he's been ignoring me the whole weekend."

"Go up to him, talk to him, do love shit I don't know, okay?"

Hoseok groans.

"I have last period with him. I'll try to talk to him then."

"There you go."

"But the fuck was I supposed to say? Hey, sorry for making you horny over the phone that night, did you finish?"

Yoongi looks past Hoseok's shoulder, smiling.

"Speak of the devil" he says.

Hoseok turns around, spotting Jimin walking through the entrance with a hood over his head.

"Is that like a disguise or something?"

Hoseok's breath hitches. He quickly raises his hand up to gain the latter's attention.

"Jimin!" he calls out.

He sees Jimin lift his head up, their eyes meeting. Hoseok smiles for a second, feeling relieved from the fact he can at least look at him. But as he takes a step forward, Jimin turns around and bolts down the hallway.

Hoseok stands, stunned by the sudden reaction.

His heart aches at the sight of the latter running away from him.

Yoongi approaches his side and leans his hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"He looked kind of ... disgusted?" he mumbles slowly, carefully looking up at Hoseok, who remains silent.

--

Hoseok's eyes had been glued to Jimin ever since the last period began.

Jimin could feel the latter's gaze. He kept shifting in his seat, trying hard to focus on the text about Shakespeare, printed on the paper in front of him.

And now, there is only five more minutes of class left. Hoseok is growing impatient. Waiting feels like a lifetime process when you're really awaiting something.

When there is only one minute left, he's able to see Jimin already secretly packing his notebooks. Hoseok mimics the latter's moves, stuffing his notes in his backpack.