21 - Skin irritation

PRESENT

Hungry, the boy marches forwards, connecting his lips with the boy's into a deep, passionate kiss. Caught up in the moment, he pushes the latter's fragile body backwards into a wall, pressing his front all up against him.

Heavy breaths fill the air with occasional moans that are accidentally let out. The two try to keep it as quiet as possible, knowing if they're too loud someone might get them caught.

Jungkook smirks, feeling the boy nibble on his bottom lip.

He leans his head backwards, exposing his muscular neck. His hand reaches up to loosen up the tie around it as he unbuttons the first four bottoms on his uniform.

The black-haired-male notices the hints. He drags his kiss from Jungkook's lips down his neck.

Jungkook continues to unbutton his shirt, until it is suddenly fully off.

He enjoys the sensation for a minute, felling the latter swipe his tongue along his jawline, under his ear and his Adam's apple.

His eyes then suddenly burst open when he feels him bite into his neck.

He harshly pushes the boy backwards into the wall, holding the part where the bite was felt.

"Are you fucking insane?!" he screams, catching the boy off guard.

"W-what?" he trembles.

Jungkook sighs.

"Just, don't fucking do that, okay?" he says, his voice calmer than before with still a hint of anger in it.

The boy nods, afraid to disappoint the elder any farther.

"I'm really sorry--"

"Just suck my dick" Jungkook rolls his eyes.

The latter nods, hooking his fingers on the waist of Jungkook's pants before pulling them, now face-to-face with Jungkook's throbbing erection that is covered with nothing but Calvin Klein's briefs.

As he's about to get rid of that article of clothing, a strong hand grabs his jaw, making him look up.

Jungkook looks down at the boy, smirking at how pathetic he looks.

"Fucking slut" he chuckles, before spitting on his face and slapping him right after, making the boy wince.

--

"Jiminie!" Hoseok calls out when he sees his best friend leaning against his locker. Jimin averts his attention from his phone up to his friend, a smile spreading across his face.

"Hi Hobi, are you done with your classes?" he asks.

"Yeah, I was looking for you in the cafeteria but I couldn't find you" he says, scratching behind his neck thinking about how worried he was.

"I thought you ditched me" he chuckles nervously.

Jimin smiles sadly "I'm sorry Hobi, but I'm going to Jungkook's today."

At the mention of the name, Hoseoks smile drops in an instant.

"You're going home with him?" he asks.

Jimin smiles and nods, "he said he wants to show me his room."

Hoseok scoffs mentally, muttering a cruse word under his breath that Jimin luckily didn't catch.

"So, you're meeting him here?" he asks.

"Yep, he should finish about now."

Hoseok nods.