An Idea

"Peter." She said slowly.

"Yeah." He said slowly rubbing the back of his neck. "We already met, in battle. You agh, already know who I am"

"No." She said simply.

"No?" Peter asked.

"Why does everyone say that I meet them in battle? I never have been in a battle. No. I don't know you!" Dawn exclaimed loudly while throwing her arms into the air.

Peter stood back a bit as the others ran in.

"What the hell did you do?" Bucky asked as he put a protective arm around Dawn.

"I- I didn't do anything." Peter stammered.

"Then why was she yelling?" Bucky questioned.

"I- I" Peter stammered.

"Hey hey Hey." Tony said stepping in front of Peter. "Let's just step back a minute"

Bucky glared at him and Tony glared right back.

"Guys, guys" Steve said stepping in between them and trying to seperate them with his arms. "We don't want a repeat of what happened"

Bucky and Tony sighed as they stepped back.

"Look, how about Dawn and Peter get to know each other. So we can hope this doesn't happen again." Steve said.

"Can I ask question?" Dawn asked.

"You just did" Tony said.

"I will ask another. Is he your son?" She asked pointing at Peter.

Tony coughed and turned red. "No- no" he said straightening himself up. "No. He's my super hero, buddy, in training" Tony said clapping Peter on the back.

"Now, What was that idea?" Tony asked.

"What if they went to school together?"