New Beginnings or Horrid Endings

'And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.'

Time froze as Alice kissed Peter. She didn't know what came over her. Well actually, she did.

Alice pulled away as Dawn shot daggers at her.

Peter. Oh sweet, little Peter. He sat there, confused. What just happened? Alice? What?

Dawn marched up too Alice and pulled her by the arm out of the cafe, Flash just behind her.

Peter quickly came to his senses and ran after them.
******************************

"What do you think you're doing, kissing Peter?" Dawn yelled as she threw Alice to the ground.

Alice didn't move. All she did was sit there with her head in her hands humming softly to herself.

"You need to talk." Dawn yelled at Alice as she pushed her over again.

Peter ran to them as he found them in the alley they had been in before.

"Dawn!" Peter yelled. "Dawn stop!"

"Why?" She yelled.

"Because this isn't you." Peter said stepping towards her. "This isn't you, birdy."

Dawn stopped for a second. Regret and guilt flashed in her eyes, but in an instance, it was gone. "People can change." She said before punching Alice in the eye.

But Alice, she didn't do anything. Just sat there silently, taking the blows.

"Come on." Peter said taking her hand.

Alice didn't move. Peter picked her up and flung her over his shoulder, running away from what he knew, he needed to try and fix.