The Plan Part 2

We just reached 1k! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dawn walked through the crowded streets of Queens as she made her way back to the tower. She already knew what she was going to do. It was just a matter of time.

The elevator doors pinged open as she stepped out into the air conditioned room. It was a nice cool breeze.

"DAWN GRETA BARNES! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!" Bucky yelled as soon as she stepped out of the elevator.

Steve Came after he hears him yelling along with the others. Everyone was there. Even Peter.

"I SWEAR DAWN, IF YOU PUT SO MUCH AS ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, ILL-"

"Put a cork on it, Barnes." Sam snapped.

Bucky turned to him and shot him a look of death.

"Hi." She said waving.

"Hi? That's all you've got to say for yourself? Hi?" Bucky said getting angry again.

"Mr. Barnes. Maybe just allow her the chance to explain." Vision said trying to reason with him.

"Alright, glow stick."

Everyone's eyes were now on Dawn.

"Well. I don't know what came over me. I feel like, I don't know what came over me." She stammered.

"I know you wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally." Peter said going up and putting an arm around her.

Dawn smiled at him but on the inside she was dying.

"I want to make it up to you all." She said

"How?" Thor asked stepping forward. "You've hurt these people, Lady Dawn."

Dawn grimaced. "How do you all feel about a ghost tour?"

********************************
"This is going to be great." Tony said rubbing his hands together.

"I agree with you." Loki replied.

"I still don't know why we brought you." Tony muttered as they were now nearing the abandoned asylum.

Yes. YES. Well done Dawn. You know where to go now.

A heavy weight fell on Dawns shoulders as she continued walking. This was all going to be on her.

They all walked through the old Asylum doors and Dawn led them to the room she first came too, where she knew they would be waiting.

"Hello, Avengers." Came a sickening voice from behind.