Back at The Tower

"So" Tony said smirking while crossing his arms. "How was it?"

"Fine. Really good, actually." Dawn replied as she walked through the door. Natasha had told her to be prepared for their burning questions.

"Mmm" came a voice from the couch. "That's what they all say."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dawn asked confused as she turned to face, Sam.

"Nothin" He said with a small laugh.

Dawn scowled at him. "He was, nice"

"What's with the hesitation?" Tony asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing. There was none" she said stammering.

"Guys, just leave her be" Steve said, trying to be the voice of reason.

"I'm going to the place you guys call the, room." Dawn said walking out.

"But, you're sleeping here on the couch." Sam said.

"Oh, yes. You are the right." Dawn said walking back into the room. "Please leave now."

"Come on. Time to go" Steve said ushering everyone out of the room.

Dawn sighed and sank down onto the couch.

**********************************

"How was it?" Tony asked. "Really?"

"I am so ready to pound that punk" Bucky said grumbling, making a pounding fist motion with his hands.

"Bucky, you have to stop. Think of Dawn." Steve said calmly.

"How can I when he's getting all, I don't even know what, with her." He said throwing his hands up.

"Cosy?" Vision suggested.

"Exactly" Bucky exclaimed.

"So what exactly happened?" Steve asked.

"He kept kissing her. She tried to push him away but he just wouldn't stop."

"Yikes" Sam commented.

"Mm"

"Right" Tony said clapping his hands. "This was fun and all, but I'm going to leave. I've got a date with Pepper."

And with that he walked out of the room.

"Oi. Kid." Tony whispered.

"What?" Dawn mumbled, clearly half asleep and wanting to go back to it.

But that didn't stop Tony.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Just say the word kid, and he's done." He said while making a slicing throat motion with his hand.

Dawn laughed. "Thanks, Tony."

Tony stood up. "No worries, kiddo."
And with that, he then walked off to the elevator.

Once she heard the elevator door close with a ping, she made sure the lights was still on. Bucky came into the room and laid down on the bed opposite her, and he went to sleep.

Dawn went to sleep soon after.

Or at least tried....

BANG!