The Blue eyed girl

"Peter!" Dawn yelled as she ran up to him. "Peter stop!"

"Why?" He asked turning to her. "Why do I have to stop?"

"Because you need to go back there and apologise to Flash. How could you hit him like that?" She exclaimed throwing her hands up.

"Me?" Peter asked astonished as he pointed at his chest. "Why should I apologise?"

"Because you hurt him!" Dawn yelled.

Peter stood back, stunned. "You know what, Dawn?"

"What?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I don't think this is going to work." He muttered.

"What?" She said shocked.

"Bye, Dawn." He said as he ran off to a dark alley to swing away.

"Fine!" She yelled at him.

And with that she stormed back towards school.

......................................................

"I can assure you Mr. Hiddles. It wasn't Peters fault. It was Flash who threw the first punch. And he was also insulting Peters family." The blue eyed girl said trying to explain what happened.

"Thank you. Alice is what you want to be called, correct?"

"Yes Mr. Hiddles. But you know me, it might change tomorrow."

The teacher chuckled. "Indeed. Go on" He said waving his hand at her, shooting her away. "Go make sure he's okay."

Alice grinned at him. "Thanks Mr. Hiddles." She said before dashing out of school.

....................................................

Peter ran to an alley and collapsed in a wave of wracking sobs. Why? He was there for her. Why did it seem that when he needed people no one was there?

A fresh wave of tears came as he saw Uncle Bens death flash in front of his eyes.

"Hey." Came a soft voice. "Can I sit?"

Peter looked up. It was a blue eyed girl.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, I don't own the alley." He said with a chocked laugh.

The girl sat down next to him. Now he recognised her. "You helped me with my books. And you're in most of my classes. Alice, right?"

The girl stuck out her hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

Peter shook her hand. He looked down as he felt a small shock. Her hand seemed to fit perfectly in hers. He looked in here eyes. Those eyes were stunning.

"Are you okay? I saw what happened and I know about your Uncle Ben..." She said as Peters eyes brimmed again.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She said as she tried digging through her bag for a tissue.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for looking like this." He said while gesturing to his red eyes.

"It's fine." She said as she wiped his tears away. "You don't have to be sorry."

"Thanks." Peter said as Alice smiled. "It's nice to talk to someone."

"That it is." She replied sitting back up against the brick wall.

They were silent.

"Thanks for this." Peter replied.

"That's alright. If you need to talk, just let me know. I think you'll find I understand well."

"Has someone you know-"

"Yeah." She said quickly. "Come on." She said holding out her hand. "Let's go grab something to eat. I'm starving."

Peter smiled as he let the girl lead him to get some food.