Darts

The Avengers all turned around to face the direction of which the voice came from.

"You." Bucky said sneering.

"Indeed it is. Dawn, you know what to do." The man said nodding his head to her.

Dawns eyes shone with guilt as she stunned the Avengers, each with something that would dampen their powers.

She couldn't bear to look Peter in the eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered as she clasped it around his neck.

Peter looked at her as he slowly started to fall into darkness. "D-Dawn. Why?"

Tears filled her eyes as she looked at him. He looked so broken. Betrayed.

"You know why. I need to know who I am."

"This." He said as his eyes closed. "This isn't the way."

And like that he was out of consciousness.

Dawn wiped away the tears that began to fall. "I did what you want. Tell me, please."

The man laughed. An evil, dreadful laugh that no one would ever like. "According to the government, you don't exist." He said as he shot her in the leg.

Dawn grabbed her leg as the pain flooded throughout her body, making her fall into sleep.

"He's right." A female voice said coming into the picture.

"No one will miss you when you're gone." Alice whispered coming down to meet Dawns eyes.

The last thing Dawn remembered was a kick to the side of the head.