School

"I don't like this." Dawn whispered to Peter as they walked through the school gates.

"Trust me, you'll love it." Peter said.

"You say you must be smart to get here. Why am I here then?" She asked.

"I think Mr. Stark pulled a few strings" He Replied.

"Ohh" She said. "Wait, Peter" She said stopping him.

"Yeah."

"How will I know what class I have? You say you have these thing called classes. How do I know which is mine?"

He laughed slightly. "You've got the same classes as me. Mr. Stark wanted to make sure that you would know someone in your class."

"Okay"

As they entered the hallway, Dawn nearly fell over.

"Whoa" She murmured.

It was like a, a, what were they called again, Dawn thought. Agh, a zoo. Yes, it was like a zoo. Filled with lots of animals.

Peter looked down at her. "Come on" He said leading her through. "I'll show you where the reception is"

Dawn finally got her schedule. They were on their way to their fast class when Dawn met Peters friend, Ned.

"Hi. I'm Ned" He said holding out his hand.

Dawn looked at Peter before shaking his hand. "Dawn"

The boys seemed to be great. Dawn loved hanging around with them.

Out of nowhere, Peter tripped over something, his books spilling everywhere. Dawn stood there and turned to look who did it, while someone went to help him. A little blue eyed girl.

It was a boy who tripped him. Around Peters age. And he was laughing.

Dawns blood boiled and was at the brim.

"Oooh. Got yourself a girlfriend, Parker?" He said laughing as he punched Peter.

"No, Flash" Peter said, gasping as Flash winded him.

"Well, hello" Flash said taking a step closer to Dawn and eying her up and down. "What do we have here?"

"A person" Came a voice from a girl who had lifted her head out of her book.

Flash sighed. "Just leave it, Michelle."

Michelle didn't seem to be bothered as he buried her head in her book again.

"Hey, how about you and me, later tonight" Flash said wrapping an arm around Dawn.

"No."

"Come on." Flash Said.

"No, thank you."

"I know you want too." He said, moving closer.

"No. I don't."

"I know you want too." He said again moving closer.

"She said no. Just leave it, Flash"

"Shut up, Michelle"

"If I say yes, will you leave Peter alone?" She asked lowering her voice and looking him dead in the eyes.

Flash laughed. "I won't go near him again."

She took a deep breath. "Okay." She said agreeing.

"Great." Flash said as he looks at her schedule. "What a coincidence. We both have chemistry together, first period. Let me take you there."

And with that, Dawn and Flash walked off, Flash's arm still hung over her shoulder.

"You okay, Pete" Ned asked.

"Yeah. Nothing new." Peter replied.

"So, what are we going to do about Dawn?" Ned asked.

"I- I don't know." He said as they walked off to chemistry, Peter, his eyes going red and watery. And Ned, he pretended not to notice.

Don't forget to like and comment
2 Votes= Update