Time to go

"Hello Miss. Barnes." Said a man in a white coat as he walked into the room.

"Who are you?" She asked in confusion.

He sat down on the edge of her bed. She didn't like this. What he was wearing. Where she was.

"My name is Doctor. Apollo. I'm here to tell you that you're able to go home now."

"That's great" Peter said excitedly.

"Now, I'm going to need you to take it easy. Make sure you clean and dress the wound on both your head and side. I'll show you now to make sure you know how to do it."

He showed her the correct way and gave her some bandages.

"Wait. What about, Bucky?" She asked pointing to him.

The Doctor sighed. "Tell you what. If you can wake him up in less than five minutes, he can come home with you" He said as he patted her knee. And with that he got up and went to go and tend to another patient.

"Can you please get me a glass of water?" Dawn asked turning to face Peter.

"Sure." He said as he went to get it. "Why? Oh. Never mind. Dawn I actually need to tell you something about Flash. You see, he-" Peter started before he was cut off by Tony and the others entering the room.

"Hey kid. Glad you can come home" Tony yelled.

"Hi, Dawn" Ned said coming over. "How are you feeling?"

"Agh. I'm the okay." She replied.

"That's good" Ned Replied.

"Bucky. Time to get up. We need to go now." Tony half yelled in Bucky's ear.

"Where's Banner when you need him?" He muttered.

"Peter. How long has it been since the doctor was here?" Dawn asked turning to Peter.

"Nearly four minutes. Why?" He asked a little confused.

"I need to wake up Bucky." She said whispering.

"Peter. Water please." She asked as she held out her hand.

Peter gave her the glass as she walked over to Bucky and tipped it on his head.

He woke up, startled. "Dawn" he whispered as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey, Buck"

"Oh" the Doctor said as he walked back into the room. "He's awake. I guess you can go home now. Both of you."

"Come on guys" Steve said. "Let's go home."

"Man, hurry up guys. I'm hungry and we're having Thai on the way home." Sam exclaimed as he pushed everyone out of the door.