Months Later

Peters P.O.V

"Aunt May, I need you're help." I said running into the room.

Aunt May turned to look at me and smiled. She knew how hard it was for me going to homecoming without, Dawn.

Ned has a date, so I'm just there I guess. Liz ended up going with Flash.

I still can't understand why. I mean, Flash. Of all people. I don't know what anyone sees in him except a bottomless pit of evil.

Aunt May smiled as she got out Uncle Bens old suit. I guess she'd knew how much I needed it right now.
........................................................

"Alright. If a girl comes up to you, remember act polite and-"

"May." I said laughing. "I'll be fine."

She smiled before giving me a hug and kicking me out of the car. "Go have a good time Pete."

I smiled and waved as I headed slowly into the dance. Hydra was taken care of, and I ended up putting the Vulture in jail. I'm surprised Liz came. But I guess she wanted to do one more thing before she left.

The lights man. They're blinding. And how loud it was. It was louder than a rock band in a broom closet.

I found Ned and his date, Mj. Yeah I know. I didn't see it coming either.

"Hey man." I said as me and him did our awesome handshake.

"Hey." He replied.

We were just there talking and laughing. It was just, awesome. You see, you're not going to remember much about school except people who helped shape that experience. And these were those people.

Ned's gaze travelled up and he looked as if he had heard there weren't going to be anymore Star Wars movie but there was a teaser trailer.

I looked at him puzzled before turning to follow his gaze.

In all her pain, in all her beauty. She was there. Tears began to brim in my eyes.

I bolted from my seat, making it fall to the ground as I pushed people out of the way to get to her.

"Watch it man." A voice said as I pushed him as well.

I didn't care. I just had to get to her.

I ran up and stood there in front of her, looking her up and down, making sure she was really there.

"Well." She said putting her hands in mine. "Aren't you going to say hello?"

I didn't question anything, I just engulfed her in my arms, holding her tight.

I wasn't going to let her go, I thought.

Not again.

"I need to say this. Dawn, I-I think I love you." I said while sobs racked my voice.

"I love you too, Pete." She said as she wiped away my tears.

I looked up into her eyes as I saw her fade away in front of me. She can't. Please. I only just got her back.

She whispered into my ear. "I will always love you."
*********************************

"Mr. Stark." I said as I began stumbling towards him.

He looked at me pained. He didn't want me to go. Not after everyone else.

"Mr. Stark you need to help Dawn." I said as I stumbled into his arms.

"Pete. She's dead." He whispered as he began to stroke my hair

"I thought so too." I whispered. "I saw her. Fading away like everyone."

"Pete." He said choking up.

"I don't want to go Mr. Stark" I whispered as I fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry." I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

I don't know what happened after that. I just never wanted to see Mr. Stark look like that again.

I can finally see everyone again. Uncle Ben, my parents.

Dawn.

Ummm. Hi?
I probably tortured you.
Sorry.
All I can say is THIS IS NOT THE END. I'm sorry but this book is going to stay on hold until Avengers 4. Sorry guys. Just keep this at the back of your library.  Might be a few little updates. If you're lucky.

Bye guys 👋