Coming home

"Your new place is the nice." Dawn said as she walked through the front door.

"Well" Tony said. "I did design it."

"Oh Tony" came a voice. It was a deep voice. Out stepped a man. And might I say, a handsome one.  "You've always been modest."

"Well, I am, actually. So nice of you to drop by. Where've you been?" Asked Tony.

Ned and Peter were gasping for breath as they held each other.

Thor. The Thor. The mighty one. The worthy one was here. Right in front of them.

"Oh you know, here and there" He said tossing what looked like to be a hammer up and catching it. "Who's this?"

"Oh. This" Tony said placing his hands on Dawns shoulders. "Is Dawn. And that" he said pointing to Peter and Ned. "Is Peter and, um, his friend or sidekick-"

"Ned" Peter reminded him.

"That's it" Tony said snapping his fingers. "Ned."

"Well, earthlings. It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Thor said. "Now friends, please do not do the freaking of the out, but I have a friend here. You will know him."

"Who is it?" Steve questioned.

"Hello all" Said a figure stepping into view.

"Loki. How nice to see you" Tony remarked.

"I know. It's always a pleasure, Stark." He Replied.

"I thought you were dead." Natasha said taking a step towards him.

"So did I. As it turns out, he was acting as my father all along." Thor said looking at Loki, who just gave a mischievous smile.

"How long are you staying?" Steve asked.

"Oh, only for a short while. I must return  to Asgard." Thor said sitting down and perched his feet on the coffee table.

"You've missed a lot." Steve said sitting beside him.

"Yes. How I've heard. You guys had a fight without me." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Kids, you can go" Tony said waving them out with his hands as he sat down.

The three walked out.

"Oh, and Dawn. Your room is the one down the hall and too your left.

Dawn was shocked. It was the food kind of shock though.

She actually had a room.

"I might go now." Ned said turning turning to the two. "See you tomorrow."

"See ya." Peter said waving as Dawn just replied to Ned with a bye.

"The two watched as Ned went outside and to a car that was waiting for him.

"I guess, I better go now as well." Peter said as he made for the front door.

Dawn grabbed his arm.

"Stay."

Peters heart fluttered.

"Okay"

Dawn took him by the hand as she went inside.

Her breath was caught in her throat.

Her room was beautiful. The walls were a soft cream colour and her bed had a blue blanket on it.

"It's great" Peter said looking around the room.

"It is. It really is."

Dawn went over to her bed and sat down.

She had never been more comfortable as she decided to spread herself out like a starfish on her bed.

But then she remembered.

"Peter." She said sitting up.

"Yeah?" He asked turning to face her.

"She motioned to the space in front of her. "Sit"

Once he sat, she began the interrogation.

"Pete, I need to know, how did I survive?"

He took a deep breath. "I- I saved you." He said. After seeing the look on Dawns face, he continued.

"I had this weird, sick feeling. I turned the news on and, I saw the tower was being attacked."

"I swung over and ran inside. No one else seemed to be home. But I just knew, I don't know how but I just knew someone else was in there. So I went in."

"And. And then I saw you. You looked so helpless and hurt. Blood was trickling down your head." Peter said as he chocked back a sob

Dawn didn't notice.

"Do I got you out. And Bucky. Then I took you to the hospital."

Dawn inhaled and exhaled, and laid down, patting the spot beside her.

Peter laid down as Dawn turned to face him.

"Thank you, Peter." Dawn said smiling as she rested her head on Peters chest.

"For?"

"For saving me."

He smiled at her. "You're welcome M'lady."

Dawn gave a small laugh but then it was silent as Peter stroked Dawns hair.

"Peter?"

"Mmm?"

"Stay. Please"

He looked her in the eyes.

She never realised how beautiful his eyes were.

"Always."