High School Brawl

Thank you for 500 reads! That means so much! Don't forget to like and comment.

Peter swung Dawn home.

"Thank you, Pete."

Peter smiled at her. He loved his nickname. "You're welcome."

"I'll see you tomorrow, at school." Dawn replied.

"Yeah. I hope you had fun." Peter said.

"I did."

"I'll see you later." Peter said as he walked off.

"Bye, Pete."

Peter was walking down when he yelled out. "Dawn!"

Dawn was at the door. "Yeah, Pete?"

Peter ran up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye, birdy."

And just like that he vanished into the dark.

Dawn was standing there like a statue as she clutched her cheek.

Birdy. She thought with a skip in her walk. I love it.

"Dawn." Steve called as she came through the door.

"Yeah?"

"Come sit." He said patting the spot next to him.

Once she had sat, he talked again. "Now tell me everything."

Dawn had a giddy smile on her face. "Well, first we went to the movies...."

***************************

"Come on, Miss." a voice said pulling her blanket back. "It's time for school."

Who was that? No one in the tower was that polite in waking her up. Who was this person?

Dawn shot up as she glanced around the room. "Who the hell are you?" Dawn asked the female in the room.

"You can call me Nat. I've been assigned to take care of you."

"Why?"

"Because this is what Mr. Stark feels is best."

"Oh. Okay."

"Come now, Miss. We must get you ready."

*************************

"Pete." Dawn yelled as she saw Peter walking up to school. Nat drove Dawn to school. Well, halfway as Dawn saw Peter walking from the train station.

Peter turned around and pulled his earphones out. "D-Dawn. Hi."

"What are you listening to?" She asked as she ran up to him and linked her arm through his.

"Here." He said placing one in her ear and the other in his.

That's how it stayed until they walked into school and saw Ned.

"Ned!" Dawn yelled waving.

Ned turned around and waved back.

The three walked into school, Dawn clutching onto Peters arm tightly. She didn't like crowds. There was just too many people.

"Dawn!" A yell came from across the hall.

She looked to see who it was. Flash. Dawn didn't want to listen to him so she kept walking.

Flash ran up to her. "What are you doing with this freak?" Flash questioned as he shoved Peter and tried to pull her towards him.

"Stop." Dawn said. "I don't want to go with you."

"Oh?" Flash said raising an eyebrow. "Is this Peter talking? Huh, little Peter? Is that what you've been telling her? To stay away from me?" Flash asked pulling Peter up by the shirt.

"I-"

"Speak Peter!" Flash yelled as he struck him across the face.

A crowd had gathered around and was chanting.

"I don't tell her to do anything." He gasped as blood trickled out of his nose.

"Yeah? Is that really what you going to say about your dirt bag of a girl? She's nothing but trash Parker, just like you. She's nothing, just like your parents. And your Uncle Ben, how he died. They're all a disgra-" He was cut off.

Peter only saw red. He punched Flash right in the chest and sent him flying. He ran after him and began punching him as Flash returned them.

They ended up on the floor, Peter having the upper hand. "You don't ever insult them again, understand?" He yelled.

Flash smirked. "You know it's true, Parker." He whispered.

Peter stumbled back as Flash struck Peter again.

"Say it." He yelled.

"Say I'm right." Flash said punching him across the face.

Dawn was in shock. She turned to Ned. "Ned?" She asked. "What do we do?"

Ned shrugged as he watched his best friend get beat up. "I don't know."

Dawn looked at him and back at the fight, before sprinting too the two.

"Stop!" She yelled at the two, trying to tear Flash off Peter.

She didn't succeed. Flash struck her across the face. Time seemed to freeze for a minute as Flash did that.

Peter launched himself at Flash. It wasn't a pretty sight now. Nothing could be done. That was it for Peter. Insulting people he loved, then striking one?

"What is going on here?" A teacher said coming into view. The boys didn't stop. Flash was really getting it now.

"Peter." Dawn yelled as she pulled him off. Ned ran over and tried to pull Flash off also.

Peter stumbled up as he looked around him. Everyone was staring at him, as if he was worse than Flash.

Flash was wiping blood from his nose as a blue eyed girl explained the situation to the teacher.

Peter ran out of school, Dawn not far behind him.