Chapter Two

Unknown: Hey, Camz.

Camila: Hello?

Unknown: It's Lauren.

Camila: I kind of figured, considering you're the only one who calls me Camz...

Lauren: Yeah, I guess that gives it away.

Camila: So... what do you want Lauren?

Lauren: I just wanted to talk to you about performing together. Are you sure you're okay with this?

Camila: Of course. I haven't seen you guys in over a year, I miss you. And I think the fans will love it.

Lauren: I just wanted to make sure.

Camila: Why, are you not?

Lauren: I don't really know.

Camila: Why?

Lauren: Never mind, its whatever.

Camila: No, talk to me.

Camila: Lauren?

Camila: Lauren...

"I swear to god with this girl. Why does she do this, she did it when I was in the group and is still doing it after I left!" Camila muttered to herself.

Dinah: Hey, Mila!

Mila: Hey, D!

Unknown: Heyo, Mila, it's Ally B in da' house!

Unknown: Sup', Mila, its Mani!

Lauren: Hey, Camz...

Dinah: Jeez, way to kill the mood, Lauser.

Ally: Yeah asshole.

Normani: Sometimes you're really annoying

Mila: Oh, so this is a thing again?

Dinah: Well, duh. Do you not want it to be?

Mila: Of course, it just caught me a bit off guard is all.

Normani: Good, because you're trapped in it for life and we're not letting you go again.

Mila: Holy shit, it's not like I died Mani.

Normani, Ally, Dinah, and Lauren (a/n they said it all at the same time): You kind of did.

Mila: Tell me how you really feel.

Lauren: If I did that you would never talk to me again.

*Lauren has left the group chat*

Dinah: What. The. Fuck.

Ally: Should we go talk to her?

Normani: Probably

Dinah: We'll be back in a bit, Mila we gots to go see what's going on with Lauser.

Mila: K

"Lauren what the actual hell was that?" Dinah yelled from the doorway of the girl's room. "I'm not really sure." The girl answered in a small voice that seemed weird coming from the outspoken girl. Dinah rolled her eyes and puffed out a breath toward Lauren. She walked out of the room toward the living room where the other two girls were waiting for her. "So what's going on?" Ally asked.

"I have actually no idea." Dinah replied

"God this girl will be the death of us." Normani spoke suddenly.

Camila looked at her phone dumbfounded, not knowing how to respond to what Lauren had said. The girl shook her head and stood up making her way to the back of the tour bus where her tour mate was laying. "Hey, Taylor?" Camila spoke.

"Yeah, C, what's up?" The girl answered.

"Can you help me decipher what this text means?"

"Um, I guess."

Camilla took out her phone only to see two texts from the root of her confusion. "One sec, Tay, my phone isn't working." Taylor just shrugged her shoulders while Camila checked the texts.

Lauren: Hey Camz.

Lauren: Sorry for that text and for leaving the group chat.

Camila: It's whatever.

Camila responded, quoting Lauren's earlier text. After not receiving anything after that Camila pulled up the text that started all this in the first place. She handed Taylor her phone and awaited what she had to say.

"Camila, I think you and I both know what she's trying to say."