Chapter Four

A week had passed and the girls had gotten closer and closer. They brought back old memories which the five relived through text. They weren't able to hang out or see each other until the VMA's as Camila was on tour. She didn't understand why she wanted to see the girls so much but it killed her that they haven't talked face-to-face yet. She wanted nothing more to rekindle their friendship and see where they were. Did the girls want to see her as much as she wanted to see them? The answer was yes, they did.
The days went by quickly as Camila dreamt of performing with the girls again, her shows going by quickly with the hope of getting to the awards show quicker then ever. Days later and it was finally the day of her last show before the big performance. She walked out onto the stage and was greeted with a wave of applause and cheering before finally greeting the crowd with "Hey, guys! How are you doing tonight?" Camila went through each of her songs ranging from Never Be The Same to Into it and even including I Have Questions, Sangria Wine, and OMG while also performing few songs with Taylor. When she was done she ended her performance with, "Thank you, Miami! This is my home town and I loved performing for my flesh and blood. And I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret." She allowed the crowd to finish it's applauses before she continued. "I have a really special performance planned for you guys, tune into the VMAs this Saturday at eight o'clock that night to see what I have ready!" Camila got more cheers and headed for the tour bus getting ready to go for the trip back to LA. As she walked onto her bus she noticed a lot of moment inside, curious, she walked slowly through the door of the vehicle. She looked around but seen no one. Deciding it was nothing she walked to her bunk and started to get situated by putting her things onto the bed. "Hey, Mila!" She heard, which scared her senseless as there were four girls standing behind her with large smiles plastered on their faces. "Jesus Christ you just scared the shit out of me!" Camila gasped with her hand over her chest.
"That was the point!" Dinah laughed. "We hid in the bunks waiting for the perfect time to strike."
"You're all assholes, now come here and give me a hug." The girls all took turns hugging Camila and stayed up to early hours talking about whatever came to their minds whether it be the tour, relationships, or even just random things that had nothing to do with anything. After awhile the girls were all worn out and ready to sleep, Camila waited until all the girls were in their respective beds to ask Lauren a question. "Hey, Lo." Camila questioned lightly. "Yeah, Camz?"
"Uhm, I just wanted to ask you about what you want to do for the performance?"
"What do you mean, because I think we should talk with the other girls about it."
"No, not about that. I think it's time."
"Really?"
"Yeah, our fans deserve to know, and there's no one stopping us now because management's changed."
"Are you sure?" Lauren queried
"More than ever."
"Okay, lets do it. But how exactly do you want to do it?" Camila went over the plans she had in her head some being shot down some being considered, until they finally agreed on one. They knew that's what they had to do. They just had to convince the other girls that the song they picked that would work the best should be performed. That night both of them had gone to sleep with a smile on their faces.
The sun rising woke the girls in question. After breakfast and making their morning rounds Lauren and Camila looked at each other deciding it was time to tell the girls. "Hey guys?" Camila spoke first.
"We have something we need to tell you." Lauren finished. They had told the girls all about their plan and what song they needed to do to perform it. "Let's do it!" They all responded in unison. The girls were relieved to say the least, but the anticipation growing inside them was enough to replace that feeling completely. In the end, they all had one question in their mind. How would people react?