Chapter Twenty-Three

Sinu's outburst scared Camila to the core making her have no response whatsoever. For what felt like the thousandth time that day Camila started crying. She didn't know that's what her mother thought was going to happen, she didn't think that Sinu thought that she would lose her daughter. There was really only one answer to that question, "okay." This one word would mean to much to them in the days to come. "What?" Her mother asked with tears still flowing freely from her eyes. "I said, okay. I'll do it. I'll see whoever you want."

"Oh, thank you, Mija." Sinu spoke, her voice breaking in between words because of the crying she'd been doing then walking to her daughter and pulling her into the biggest hug she could muster. "I love you so much sweetheart."

"I love you too, mom." That's how they stood for a few minutes, just hugging and showing all their emotions. For the first time in over a month Camila felt okay, she felt like everything would be better soon. 

After awhile Camila and her mother returned to the living room where the other women were waiting who all jumped out of their seats with questioning eyes toward the other girls. Camila gave them all a sad smile allowing them all to sit down, Lauren however still stood staring at her girlfriend. Camila nodded and Lauren took that as a hint to also have a seat on the couch behind her. "I want to thank all of you for coming here to help me. I don't know how to really because I don't deserve any of you really. But, you're all still here. Ally, Lauren, Dinah, Normani, Ms. Hernandez, Ms. Jauregui, Ms. Hansen, Ms. Hamilton, and especially my mom." Camila listed them all off and smiled at her mother last. "I know that you're all here because my mother asked you to be, and thank you for that. I took what you all did here for me into consideration, and knew you wouldn't have come unless something was really happening. So, because of this I've decided that, yes, I will go see Dr. Lahney." Camila finished. "And Lauren? Will you come up here with me?" Camila asked realizing that she needed to be honest for any of this to work at all. "I want to tell them." Camila whispered so that only Lauren could hear.

"Are you sure?" Lauren questioned.

"Yes."

"Okay."

"So, Lauren and I have something to tell you all." Camila started then nodded to Lauren.

"We're dating." They said together while interlocking their fingers. 

"Finally!" Dinah spoke out standing up from her seat."Now... where are them Camren babies?"

"Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen!" Ms. Hansen yelled.

"Sorry mom." Dinah spoke softly, sitting back down. They all chuckled slightly and Sinu asked, "When do you want to start seeing her?"

"Uhm... I guess as soon as possible right?"

"I'll call right now and get their next available." Sinu spoke walking out of the room. 

"Uh, Lauren?"

"Yeah, Camz?

"Would you maybe, go with me?"

"Where?"

"To the first day of therapy."

"Camila, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please, I don't want to be there alone."

"Okay, anything for you."

"You're so whipped," Dinah yelled from where she was on the couch.

"Oh shut up Dinah!" Lauren yelled back causing the other women in the room to laugh at their conversation.

"If you think that's funny you should have seen them on the tour bus." Normani told the group.

"Yeah! One time they played monkey in the middle with my bible when I was trying to get ready for bed!" Ally spoke from where she was on the couch. Everyone around them laughed with Lauren and Dinah being the loudest. "Hey! It wasn't funny!" Ally spoke again plopping back down on the couch with her arms crossed. 

"Oh! I got one." Normani said suddenly. "Remember that one time on the tour bus when Camila and Lauren- never mind." Normani finished remembering that her mother and the other girl's mothers were around them. 

"Or the elevator?" Dinah spoke raising her eyebrows at the other girls. Her former bandmates all shook their heads in her direction. "What!? I'm just trying to make you mad." She finished with a smirk. At that point Camila's mother walked back into the room and informed the girls that Camila has her first appointment tomorrow with Dr. Lahney. "Well, looks like it's gonna be a long day."

a/n Hi! So just a random thing I found out today was that along with obviously Rihanna and Eminem writing the song The Monster, Jon Bellion and Bebe Rehxa also wrote it! Like what!?" Also, I have a pickup line I wanna share with you. Put your favorite number in the comments to hear the whole thing. Makenna, if you're reading this you know what it is. Have a great day/night! Bi!

Really Are Better Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें