Chapter Seven

a/n Hi! Sorry, it took me all day to post this. I normally write all my chapters a day in advance, but I went to a concert yesterday and I just didn't feel like writing. Then this morning I woke up at 10:30 and just watched YouTube for like 3 hours, then I had to take a shower, so all in all, the reason I didn't write was because I am really good at procrastinating. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

"Ugh!" Ally groaned to herself after she couldn't reach the bread which was on the top shelf to make her sandwich. After seeing that the two taller girls, Dinah and Normani were still sound asleep she went in search for Lauren. When she reached the girl's bunk she stopped dead in her tracks with her eyes wide from what she had seen. After she had regained her composer she mustered up the courage to say, "y'all had best be reading the bible really close together and not doing what I think you're doing." Both girl's heads flew to the girl in question. "Shit, Ally, sorry." Camila said before sitting up straight, or trying to because she must have forgotten she was in a bunk on a tour bus that was only three feet high because she hit her head pretty hard off the top with a loud clunk. "ow," was all she said before moving lower to sit down correctly. "Whatever, I don't care what you were doing, I just need help reaching the bread." Lauren chuckled slightly, "oh yeah, forgot you were short."

"Oh yeah, forgot all your solos in Reflection were too." Ally shot back.

"Have fun getting your bread," was all Lauren said before laying back down in the bed. 

"I'll help you, Ally," Camila said with a small smile on her face before standing up from the bed with Lennon falling to the floor. Camila noticed this and smiled knowing that she still took it with her whenever she was on tour or was bunked on a bus. "Cute," she said before handing it back to the girl who was looking at her while laying on her side in the bunk. Lauren blushed a bit thinking that she was talking about her then noticing what she was holding in her hand. "Thanks," the girl said quickly before burying her face into her pillow. 

Camila followed the smaller girl into the kitchen part of their bus with a smile plastered on her face. Lowing her voice so that she knew Lauren couldn't hear her. "So, are you guys together now?"

"Huh, what?" Camila questioned, not hearing the girl's question. 

"You and Lauren?" Ally reiterated.

"Oh, um. No. Yes. Maybe?" Is what Camila answered with. "I can't reach it." Camila said trying to get the bread from the cabinet. "Who even put this up here? Dinah?"

"Yep, sorry Walz," Dinah spoke from the direction of the bunks startling the both of them. "So is the S.S. Camren afloat?"

"How'd you- Ally?" Camilla questioned.

"I may or may not have texted her and Normani that I spotted you guys kissing, maybe." Ally answered the unspoken questioned.

"Yeah, and we all support you, Mila," Normani spoke now standing behind Dinah. 

"What's all this about?" Lauren said from behind Dinah and Normani who turned around and started smiling at her. "Now I wanna know, because you guys are looking at me creepier than usual."

"They think were dating." Camila all but whispered.

"What's that, Camz?" Lauren asked.

"They think were dating." Camila spoke a bit louder so that Lauren could her.

"Oh." Lauren caught on. "Well are we?"

"I mean, why don't we go out on a date first?" Camila sort of questioned sort of stated.

"Are you asking me out?" Lauren said with a smirk.

"I don't know? Do you want me to be asking you out?"

"Oh for the love of Jesus, would you two just agree to go out and kiss?" Dinah cut in. Making everyone in the room laugh quietly.

"Okay then. Lauren would you go out with me?" Camila spoke out.

"Of course." Lauren answered.

a/n Hi! Thank you for reading chapter seven! And also, thank you for 270 reads! It means so much to me that you are reading my work. I don't know how to express it. If you message me on Instagram, @giannaludlam, I would love to talk to you personally about tips for the story, or your life, or ya know whatever. It would be easier for you to just talk to me there because I don't know how fast I would answer on here. But, thank you again for everything! Have a great day!