2

Alex:

after a few songs, Dominics hair was trenched in sweat. he was dancing and smiled throughout all of the set. "LA THAT WAS FUCKING MENTAL" the crowd screaming back at him.

"if you wanna stay back a bit and wait on me, please do! i want all the warm hugs" he shouts into the mic. he makes eye contact with me and winks. i shyly smile back. "gOOD FUCKING NIGHT I LOVE YOU!"

everyone soon makes a line to meet dom. i walk the very long line and make sure i'm the last person. after an hour or 2, i'm next in line.

the girl in front of me laughs of happiness. she runs up and hugs dom, dom smiling back at her. "Hey! i'm so glad you could make it to the show. you mean a lot and i love yaz" she holds him tight and poses for a picture. "i love you dom! thank you thank you!" and with that, it's my turn.

"well look who showed up." dom smirks at me. i smile widely, "i didn't think you were that fucking great! i loved your music." he laughs loudly.

"well i told you. now how about you come give me a hug and get your picture with me." he keeps that smirk and raises his eyebrows at me. i sighed while walking up and hugging him and taking a selfie with him.

he asked for my phone, snatching it from my phone. while typing something in, he looks up at me and makes a goofy face at me. i burst out into a loud laugh, him chuckling along with me. "well listen, i gotta head back to help pack everything up. don't forget to text me, yah?"

"i promise i won't." he smiles widely and pulls me in for another hug, while kissing my cheek. he laughs and says his goodbyes. stunned i just stand there dumbly watching him walk away. he takes one last look and winks at me. "hey ma'am! you have to leave now!" a security gauge yells at me, blushing and i rush out of the venue and proceed to walk home. humming along the melody of one of doms songs, his cd in hand.

i finally get to my apartment, which i share with my bestfriend. our dog meets me at the door and starts barking. "hey baby, i missed you" petting shaggy behind the ear. (imagine josh duns dog please and thanks i love jim) "hey you twat! where were you all day?" Sam yells at me.

"i went to the music store." she snorted at my comment and shakes her head. she raises an eyebrow and gives me a look. i groan, "i met this really really cute guy and it turned out he was performing at the venue across the street, there. ya happy?"

she looks at me and firmly nods and goes back to the kitchen and turns back on her music. "I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU MARRY ME! OH WHAT A SHAME WE GOTTA PAY FOR REALITY." sam continues to shout along to the music. while going into the kitchen, i hear the music perfectly. my eyes widen.

sam swings around, singing to me. she stops when she sees my wife eyes and my mouth open in shock. "what happened?" she stops the music and rushes over to me.

"you know dom- yungblud?" she looks at me with a look 'are you serious'. "uh duh? who do you think i obsess over to you? dominic??" everything seems to hit me. my bestfriend loved dominic. the guy who gave me his number.

"he just performed at the venue down the stree-" she cuts herself off and looks at me. "y-you" she looks at me with a look "YOU SAW YUNGBLUD WHAT AND YOU MET HIM HELLO" she yells at me.

my phone starts to ring, look at it it says a random number. i hold my finger up. i answer my phone almost immediately i heard loud talking.

"hey love! i didn't get a text back from yaz so i decided ring your phone, did you make it back safe?" i look at sam and sams face is in awe. "i uh- i did. yes i made it back safe."

shaggy starts barking and sam starts yelling at him to shut up, wanting to hear the conversation between me and dom. "what's all that noise? are you okay?" before i could even answer sam snatches my phone and puts it on speaker. since she's taller by a few inches she raises the phone out of reach.

"Hi! everything's perfectly fine." she answered for me. great. i shut my eyes in embarrassment. "uh hello, who are you?"'dom confusingly speaks up.

"I'm Samantha, please call me sam! i'm a huge fan of your music." she excitingly introduces herself. dom chuckles on the other line. "so lex knew who i was this whole time or?"

i quickly speak up, "no no no. i did not! i swear."

sam looks at me with a glint in her eye. "how about you come on over later or tomorrow? i'd love to meet you and all. a friend of alexs is always a friend of mine."

"alri-"

"she'll text you the address, buh!" she hangs up on him. i just know i'm gonna head this for awhile from her. i calmly sigh and take my phone back and go sit on the couch while sam excitingly tells me all about him and how it's not fair i got to meet him. all forgetting to text dom.