7

"ADAM, MIKEY! THE MV IS COMING OUT TONIGHT." dom was yelling at the top of his lungs woke me up. i open one of my eyes but she dom starts to turn around i close my eye and act asleep.

"you're gonna wake her up you wanker" adam scolded dom. all i heard was mikey laugh as dom starts to speak.

"not my fault she's still asleep, it's 11 am already." i immediately pop open my eyes and smack doms thigh since he was right there.

"ow what the fuck was that for?!" adam just chuckles and sips his beer. mikey is eating cereal as a table.

"it's 11 am and you fucking let me sleep?" dom looks down at me and rolls his eyes. he loops down right on top of me

"you were nicer when you slept." that only made me laugh. i push him off of me and sit up. he lands with a thud on the ground. adam snickers at him.

"i think i like alex a lot, she's funnier than you." dom slaps the beer out of his hand and laughs at him. adam only rolls his eyes and gets up for another drink. mikey laughs at adam as he walks by. dom sits next to me but doesn't touch me.

"is someone mad at me" i squish his cheeks together and pout at him. dom smirks and rolls his eyes at me. i hear my phone go off, checking what i was sent.

sam ☕️
come home now.
alexandria i'm serious. now.

dom nudges my shoulder and raises an eyebrow at me. i only shake my head and stand up.

"i'm gonna get going, someone is salted at me." mikey and adam says bye to me as dom walks me off the bus. he closes the door and hugs me. tightly.

"if you need me, call me. i'll see you later goober." i go one my tippy toes and kiss his cheek and start on my adventure home.

i finally walk through the door. shaggy is put up in his cage which, i hate when he is. i walk over and unlock the cage. shaggy sniffs my hand and nudges his head against my arm and looks at me with puppy eyes. i got up to go find sam. once i reached her room i softly knocked and opened the door.
(casual sabotage came on, i'm emo which calls for some sad shit)

i heard all time low softly playing. sams room was all packed up. i didn't understand. i furrowed my eyebrows and open the door wider, sam was sitting by her window looking out it.

"sam?" confusing enough that was the first thing that came out. sam looks over at me, she looks like hell froze over. bags under her eyes, hair all messy and pulled back. she was in sweats and tank top.

"i think we should talk." she pats the chair next to her. i slowly walk over, sitting down. i place my hands in lap not knowing what to do. she clears her throat.

"listen, i wanna move out." i snap my head up at her.

"i don't understand" she sighs and rolls her eyes at me. i just look back down. not understanding all of this is terrifying me.

"i've wanted too for months. i don't like it here, i don't like you anymore. you're always out and about or paying attention to your laptop or scotty. you don't care about me. you only care about the other half of rent being paid. you're terrible. you don't care about my problems. vivi was right about you. you're selfish. you're a horrible person, i don't wanna place myself in your life anymore. i'm moving back home in florida. i'm leaving tonight."

by the end of her little speech, i have tears streaming down my face. i sniffle and swallow the lump in my throat. i turn to look at her.

"we've been together for 17 years. you can't just up and leave me. it doesn't work like that, i need you. you're my rock. i haven't spoke to scotty since he became friends with that whole group. we moved here together. we're a team babe, you can't." i hear sam sniffle and she's crying by the end of that.

"i cant stand you anymore, la changed you and i'm not for it, you can shut the door behind you." i look at her for a few moments and get up and shut the door quickly behind me. shaggy is already following my feet to my room. i slam my door and slide door the door. full on sobbing at this point, i have my music blasting.

i really was worthless. i couldn't keep anyone in my life. all my friends left me and now i'm alone in la. i have no one. once dom leaves i'll be stranded in a random city. i had no one left and no hope. my family never accepted me for who i was. i'm stuck alone. i couldn't stand it. i have to have someone here. i need someone. i grab my phone, pausing the music as i call him. he answers within a second.

"love?" i couldn't even answer i was crying so hard. it was so hard to even breathe correctly.

"lexie? are you okay? what happened?" i just let out another sob. hiccuping along the way.

"i- hiccup - need  yo- hiccup- u no-"

"i'm on my way, love. i'll be right there, stay on the phone with me so i know you're still there." soon it's all silent except my sobbing. i can hear him running. i shouldn't have called him. he didn't need me in his life. i was worthless to him. he feels pity. soon i hear footsteps on the stairs outside. briefly, our door was being banged on.

"baby, let me in." i couldn't get up, i heard the door opening, signaling sam. shaggy was laying across from me, staring at me. i scooted from my spot by the door to let dom through. my door quickly was opened and slammed as fast as it was opened. i look up and dominic was staring at me, quickly kneeling down. he sits against my door and opened his arms. i throw myself into him. crying into his chest, i feel his hand on my back rubbing me, in circles.

"deep breaths, can you do that for me? i wanna help, doll." i nod my head. i really wanted him to help, his voice and presence was already calming enough.

he leads me through the exercises. i decide to speak up. "c-can you sing for me?" i pear up at him and see him already looking back. he smiles a little.

"of course. i'll sing something i haven't released." wow i feel special.

"I'm trynna go to sleep with the lights on
Cause I am confused and [?]
I'm trynna go to sleep with the lights on
Cause I don't understand this on my own

I'm just a messed up kid
With sewn up lips
I can't take this shit
I need to exist"

i sigh against him, i look up at him and lift myself up. wiping all my tears away, i sniffled. i look at dom, he looks like he's trying to figure out what to say.

"do you uh wanna know?" he opens his mouth and shuts it.  he looks at his hands.

"i won't pressure you into anything, tell me when your ready." i smile at this. thankful he isn't forcing it out.

"sam wanted to talk. she's moving out. but it's so confusing because she's my bestfriend. ever since kindergarten. she wants to get away from me.i was too selfish and horrible for her. my own bestfriend gave up on me? you know what that means? i'm fucking terrible and no one wants me. all my friends left me, my last piece of hope is gone. i have no one. i'm a loner. i don't deserve anything in life. i'm so fucking depressed, dominic. i hate myself." by now i'm looking at my hands. nervous.

i see his hand reach out and softly he lifts my chin up to look at him.

"she wasnt worth it. everyone who leaves wasn't meant to be in your life afterall, god has someone coming. you're not alone, love. i'm here. i plan on being around for a looooong while. it hurts me that you don't like yourself. i want you to be happy. seeing you happy makes me happy." i smile at him.

"trust me,  dommy. you don't wanna be my friend. i'm not worth it at all." he scoffs at me and stares at me.

"well fuck, are you that blind? i wanna be around you all the time! i wanna be your bestest friend. also dommy? really??" i chuckle and sniffle again.

"you're the one who called me baby and doll." he blushes at my statement. he smile at me looking red as a tomato.

"i'll be here for awhile, doll. get ready."

——