9

HI IM GOING TO SEE DOM IN WASHINGTON DC, WHOS GOING? I WANNA SEE OR MEET SOMEONE IM TRUING TO GET MY ACCOUNT SORTED BC IT WONT LET ME COMMENT ANYTHING BUT I DO SEE COMMENTS,

---

"dominic get your ass up"

not only do i hear his phone blowing up but mine is too. the video has yet to come out, it's very late. hours late. dom is soundly sleeping not having a clue. i've had enough. i get up and go to the kitchen and got a pot out of the cabinet. i turn the sink water on, making sure it's freezing. i put a ice in it. i walk back to my room, making sure not to spill it. i stand over dom, he looks peaceful. not anymore, bitch. i spill the water on his face slowly, seeing his face scrunch up. i quickly pour the rest on him, completely soaking him. his eyes pop open.

"whaT THE FOOK" he sits up and gets out of bed, dripping wet hair. he shakes his head, making water get all over me. he pushes his hair back and looks up at me.

"what was that for, A?" i sigh, laughing a little bit.

"the video hasn't gone up and everyone that loves you in blowing up OUR phones. fix it bud. it's annoying hearing dinging and the vibrating" his eyes go wide.

"it hasn't gone up? what the heLL" he quickly gets his phone. he scrolls through all the tweets, text messages and everything.

-

  -i see him put his hand up and he walks out the room, calling someone

-
i see him put his hand up and he walks out the room, calling someone. i sigh and sit down on my bed only to get back up, forgetting that i poured cold water all over him and my bed. i sit on the ground, shaggy walks in and sits down in front of me, whining. i smile at him and pet shaggy. he lays down and rolls over, allowing his belly to be shown to me. while rubbing his belly, dom walks back in. he sits next to me.

"did you sort it out?"

"there's been a glitch, it'll be up soon" he sighs and lays his head on my shoulder. shaggy gets up and puts his hand on doms knee. dom chuckles and puts his hand out. shaggy puts his paw on his palm, sticking his tongue out. as dom messes with shaggy some more, he gets a text saying the video is out. he looks over at me.

"can we use your laptop?" i nod my head, getting my laptop. sitting back down, i hand it over to dom. dom opens up the laptop, my laptop was still where i was before. exposing my search of dom. pictures of dom are shown. dom stares at it. he looks over at me. i see the enjoyment in his eyes.

"shut up i don't wanna head it" he snickers. i huff and roll my eyes, completely mad at the fact that i forgot to click out.

"someone's a little interested in someone huh?" i scoff at him.

"am not." i try to argue back as dom goes and finds the video i'm guessing. he brings up the video. while watching the video i notice how hot dom looks. a girl pops up and i immediately notice she's way prettier than me. he soon jumps a fence, a girl sitting at a pool. dom walks further in, seeing her. i immediately feel jealous. proving even more to myself that i'm catching feelings for him. they walk up to eachother and he puts his hand on the side of her head. we watch the rest as i feel the jealousy.

"did you like it" , he eagerly looks at me and i smile at him.

"you looked great, D" he looks at me like he knows what i'm thinking.

"admit i looks super hot, now how's the video. did you like it?" raising his eyebrow at me.

"i really liked the video dom. you looks great, that girl was super gorgeous also." i smile widely at him. he smirks at me. he gets up, stretching his hand out for me. i take it, getting up with him. he pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms around me.

"i'm gonna go back to the bus, gotta move to the hotel. i'll pick you up at 5:30, love." he kisses my forehead and looks me in the eyes for a bit and then leaves my room, leaving me completely alone. i scramble from my spot to go take a shower. hopping out i dry myself and get dressed. (lmao i'm too lazy to describe hi.)

dressing casual but cute, implying what dom has texted me during my shower

dressing casual but cute, implying what dom has texted me during my shower. i blow dry my hair, i start to curl my hair. after finishing my hair, i move on to my makeup, doing my eyebrows, mascara, highlight and a nude lipstick. i finish up everything and go to the living room. i put some food and water in shaggys food bowl and water bowl.

i start to think about sam, not even hearing a sound from her room. i walk down the hallway, knocking on her door. no sounds. i open the door, the room was empty except the dresser and the bed. i sigh and close the door. i walk back into the living room, i get out shaggys leash and walk over to shaggy. i clip his leash onto the ring of his collar and open the door. i walk us down the stairs and out the apartment building. i walk up over the dog park nearby. i open the fence, not letting any dogs out and let me and shaggy in. i unclip his collar and sit on the bench watching shaggy run and play.

"alexandria myers, ill be damned" i turn my head, i notice a man standing there. his red hair but with blond at the ends and the red beard quickly giving out the man to me.

"scott, what are you doing here? i've missed you!" i get up from my seat and quickly hug him. missing my old bestfriend.

"lexie baby, i'm here too." i pull back and see todd.
i push scotty away and hug todd. i hear a laugh i've never heard before. i pull back and there's a guy with all black on. recording scotty as he looks so depressed.

"i see alex, i see. too much scotty hUH IS THAT IT?" i chuckle, a little shy.

"i'm sorry scotty, i've missed you both." scotty starts to laugh with the strange man.

"it's okay, this is david by the way." i stick my hand out and shake david's hand.

--

after catching up with the boys and meeting david, i'm walking back to my apartment with shaggy. we get back to the door and i pet shaggy in and sit on the couch and wait for dom to come, any minute now.