8

after all that happened i told dominic i was goin to change. i went to bathroom, obviously having my change of clothes. i put on the light grey joggers and the white tee. looking in the mirror i immediately notice i look tragic. my hair is everywhere and makeup is smeared everywhere. i wash my face and pull my hair up into a messy bun.

coming out of the bathroom, i notice dominic is on my bed, sitting against the wall on his phone. i sigh, checking the time it's around (i forgot about it being 11 in the last chapt lmao let's act like this bitch cried for hours bc same) 7 pm. i walk over to my bed and plop right down onto his lap basically sitting on him. he looks up from his phone.

"you look beautiful, love" i smile widely, blushing.

"i look tragic but thank you, D." he scoffs at me and rolls his eyes. this only makes me chuckle.

"would ya stop that? you looks beautiful with it without makeup. i don't care if you're in some sweats and tee or dolled up." hes so nice sometimes it's so weird. he's always happy and smiley, makes me wonder if this boy is ever sad.

"you're too nice to me" i smile and hide my face in his neck, wrapping my arms around him. he chuckles and puts an arm around my waist.

"always, i don't have a plan to be once rude." it falls silent and all i hear in his heartbeat. i start to think about dominic. maybe i do like him. he's super sweet and adorable. he probably doesn't like me. i'm no where near good enough for him.

"so my mv comes out tonight. it's for the song falling skies." i lift my head up and look at him.

"you know, i'm not quite that familiar with your songs. i like them i just don't names." he softly smiles.

"i know, love." i raise my brow waiting for him to describe the song.

"play it for me." he looks taken back a little at that, pulling out his phone. the music starts to play. i soon become quite familiar, remembering it. i softly nod, signaling i know it. he turns it off and starts to talk about it.

"i really can't wait for everyone to watch it, i look pretty fucking hot in it." he jokes around only earning a loud laugh from me.

"i bet you do look rather amazing in it" dominic looks at and just looks gone. he looks down at my lips and back to my eyes.

"i wanna take you out. tomorrow? does that work? it's okay if it doesn't. it doesn't have to be a da-" i cut him off by kissing his cheek. i smile at him.

"oh shit up already, yes. i'll go. it's a date" happy that it finally happened.

--
time skip to 12

"D, i think twitters a little mad at you." he looks up st me. he just raises an eyebrow. he goes to twitter on his phone and looks at his mentions. everyone calling him out on not uploading the video. he laughs at some of them.

"well what can i say? i don't upload the shit. they'll deal" he just laughs it off.

after a couple hours later, round 3 am more people are mentioning how the video is late. dom is knocked out asleep next to me and i was wide awake. i didn't really know what to do.

----

short chap

short chap. it's like 6 am rn and i'm wide awake and honestly bored as hell and i didn't have an idea for the after sad shit but i do have an idea about what's gonna happen. i could do some plot twists. happy endings or not 😴 i'll decide soon.