18

"Whatcha talking about over here?" dom asks as he looks at all of us. i look at the ground. ian really wants us to confess. we've already confessed. i don't know if he wants that, public?

"how much you like lexie and she likes you back. she just won't admit it." ian sighs out and looks at dom. dom hides his smirk and chuckles. gavin and aaron look at dom and i, staying silent.

"well, boys. she's pretty fucking amazing." he says smiling a little. he doesn't want to admit it to them yet either. adam and mikey come over and sit down while saying "you two fuckers need to admit you like eachother. calling eachother, "my boy" "my girl" sleeping together, doing some cute shit."

ian smiles and look at me, knowing he's gonna win. i huff out and look ian straight in the eye and smirk. gavin starts laughing.

"you're still stubborn as ever! it's so obvious lexie and you still won't admit it." i feel dominic grab my hand and put it in the air. he smirks at them and says "good day, we have places to be." and kisses my hand, pulling me up. i smile and stick my tongue out at them. Dominic leads me to a shaded area, filled with trees. we find 2 tree stumps that are net to each other and we sit on either one of them. we sit so we're facing each other.

"why'd you bring me here" i mumble, peering up at him. dominic just smiles softly.

"you seemed uncomfortable with them questioning you. i don't blame you though, not wanting to put and say it to them now. we gotta wait it out, you feel." i look him in the eyes and softly smile back.

"this is like a middle school relationship. we both know we like each other, known each other more than a month, we haven't even kissed or anything. it's like we're scared" dominic raises his eyebrows at my words at the end.

"am i scared lexie?" i look at him weirdly. furrowed my eyebrows and said "dude come on" before i could blink, dominic kissed me. i sat still, not kissing back like the idiot i was. before i could react, dominic pulled away.

"well." i said. dominic doesn't even make eye contact with me. i stand up, sitting down on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. i kissed his cheek. dominic looks at him. i kiss him, my turn. i put my hands on his face, dominic reacts by put his arms around my waist. he tastes sweet. i pull back and put my forehead on his.

"now, look what we have here." dominic hears this also, peering behind me, he groans and hides into my neck.

"holy fucking shit can you leave us alone." another voice comes through. i get up realizing who it is. i sit on the other stump. i look over and see the fiveidiots. they found us. i roll my eyes and look at dominic. dominic is glaring at them.
-
-

short chapter sorry