20

hello lovelies. i have motivation again and i will be updating more. for real this time! i figured out what to do with this shitty fan fiction and i even have another story in mind. anyways, to speed this up a bit, i'm gonna skip to the dc date. second to last date on that tour.

also this picture is edited terribly but i have chosen a person for alex finally. i've changed her to @.xomissdanielle on ig

enjoy
-

tagged: sorryimalexliked by iamhalsey, gavingottlich, and 48,674 othersyungblud: the beauty and the beast                                commentsyungblud: i'm the beauty!! 🖤            sorryimalex: @

tagged: sorryimalex
liked by iamhalsey, gavingottlich, and 48,674 others
yungblud: the beauty and the beast
                                comments
yungblud: i'm the beauty!! 🖤
            sorryimalex: @.yungblud  you wish!

antoniarapley: alex looks so cute!!

yungblod: is this polly??
            adam_warrington: 🤫

yyungblud: 🖤🖤

youngblud: cuties

-

after shows after shows, we are finally at the second to last show on this tour. alex has flown back to australia for his own reasonings, leaving aaron to pushing him on stage. annie and i have grown close over the days, along with everyone else. i have finally felt like i've got in here and they weren't only dominic friends, but mine also. as for dominic and i? nothing too important except for kisses here and there.

"okay here's how this will work, alex and annie will go in the venue and look for a different way to get you all in without getting attacked. they put the fans inside the cafe downstairs because of rain. we will be parked out back hopefully but text or call us if you find a way!" the other manager called out to everyone as we pulled over in front of the venue. she opened the door. "look! they're all by the window/door."

sure enough, fans were eagerly looking out at us. dominic rolled down his window and blew them all a kiss. they all mostly swooned and waved. it was cute, honestly. annie and i got out the car, shutting the door behind me. i sighed heavily.

"now we have to push through them." i looked at annie. she smiled at me and shook her head.

"they shouldn't be toooo rowdy." she dragged out the o. she started walking and as soon as she went to open the door, a fan already opened it. annie stopped and looked ahead of her almost preparing herself. i walked up the fans and smiled at them. they seemed to make a path, annie grabbed my hand and started walking in. as we walked in, they all kept shouting questions.

"where's dominic?"

"are you doms girlfriend!"

"hi!"

"annie!!"

annie waved at the people who noticed her, i just stared ahead of me. it's not the best to get caught up with fans when they ask questions and all, itd get twisted and out on the internet somehow or just gernerally on the internet. we got to the back of the place and went through the kitchen. asking a cook about a place to get them in here, we were guided to the exit in the kitchen to outside. sure enough there were stairs leading up to a door assumingely, the venue.