3

HI SORRY I FELL ASLEEP AND I WENT TO UPLOAD YESTERDAY BUT AH IM SORRY

.:Alex:.

i was looking at myself in the mirror observing myself. i always do this, picking out what i like about myself and what i hate. i roll my eyes at my self and open the door, sam is oddly quiet. she's always loud or blasting music. i quietly walk towards the living room, shaggy getting up and trotting to catch up with me. Sam was on my phone, typing.

" Sam? why are you on my phone" i ask her looking at her closely. she throws my phone to the side out of shock. "i didn't even hear you come down the hallway what the hell"

i sigh and take my spot on the couch. i pick up my phone, my finger print automatically letting me in my phone. the first thing it opens to is messages with Dom.

"abbey road 2834"

"be there in a bit xx"

there's a knock at the door my head snapping up and looking at sam with a bored expression. i make my way to the door, making sure to look through the peep hole. dom was standing there in a pink hoodie. he was looking at his feet waiting. i open the door slowly.

"dom?" a stupid thing to ask honestly. his head snaps up and he automatically smiles at me.

"lex love, how are you" his green orbs staring back at mine. i let a shy smile spread across my face. "please, i'm fine. come on in" i open the door wider and step to the side. he walks in but is quickly jumped on by shaggy.

"oh well hello handsome what's your name" he laughs out and kneels down and pets shaggy. shaggy only replies by barking at him.

"his name is shaggy"

dom and i look up and sam and standing there smiling with her right arm on her hip. sam smiles and introduces herself. " hi, i'm sam. i'm a big fan"

dom smiles widely and pulls her in for a hug.

"i appreciate the support." he pulls away. sam excuses herself to the bathroom and i lead dom to the couch. he sits on the right, leaving me to sit in the middle considering sam would be all over him if she sat in the middle.

"i see you like the arctic monkeys" i look at him weird bc how would he know that.

"how do you know?" he smirks and points at the wall. in the picture gram is me and the band. my face was all red from crying and i looked gross. i groan and hide my face. a large hand grabs my wrist and pulls my hands away from my face.

"well i would cry too if i met the arctic monkeys. that's just a whole dream. fooking love them." he smiles at me, when was this boy not smiling.

"but i look like a 3 year old when they don't get their way. it was completely embarrassing." he laughs.

"if i ever meet eminem, oh man. i would be so shocked i would die on the spot. meeting your favorites are a big thing. it happens more than you think." he continues to go on about the arctic monkeys and eminem. it was so breathtaking to see how passionate he was about them. he was smiling and laughing about it all. it wasn't till i saw him look at me with a raised eyebrows.

"don't you agree?" i knew automatically i was caught. i was staring at him. great.

"yeah totally!" i try to agree. he laughs.

"so you agree that i should my face tattooed pink? in cursive? big letters on my forehead?" he looks at me with enjoyment. my face turns beet red.

"oh i uh-"

"im kidding, love. i think it's cute you were admiring me." i snorted at that.

"what excuse me?" i obviously try to deny. he only grins bigger and laughs.

"alright kids. i was thinking about a movie! a scary one." she knew damn well i hated scary movies. dom agreeing with her.

i glare at her as she sits in the chair instead of next to me. i'm left alone to be scared to death. most importantly they picked IT. i'm terrified of clowns.

"don't worry, Alex. dom is next to you incase you need to be protected." she smirks at me. dom laughing along.

"i fucking hate you all." grumbling i pull my blanket on me, offering dom some. he, of course, takes the offer. not even 10 minutes in and pennywise eats the kid. i jolted, almost screaming. a hand grabs my knee on confront. i look to my side and dom isn't even looking at me. i saw his tiny smile. he turns his head to look at me. he smiles at me. i look down. a little bit more into the movie more shit starts to happen and it silently crying over it. an arm reaches out and pulls me closer to him. i don't even think not to, i curl up into his side and hide my face in his chest. i felt his body vibrate. signing he was laughing a bit at me.

i continue to hide in his chest, slowly starting to fall asleep.