6

lex

---

after grabbing some food, we went back to the tour bus they were staying at. sam is in the middle of adam and michael, while me and dom were on the other couch, his arm around my shoulders.

"alex literally got so drunk she ran into the wall next to her door, it's was a highlight in my life." everyone bursts into laughter while i pout.

"i actually broke my nose so i don't even know why it's funny to y'all." i look up at dom and he's looking back down laughing at me. i smack his chest.

"stop laughing you fucking bitch" this sadly only made him worse.

"actually once dom wasn't drunk or high and he fell off the stage while performing. michael and i stopped playing bc we were laughing at this dumbass." adam took 2 minutes to finish bc he was laughing so hard. dom immediately laughs even more.

"it pops up on my feed all the time oh my god it's so great, i stayed down for so long i was laughing so hard" everyone laughs, he continues. " like i didn't need to go to california apparently." adam and michael stop confused, sam makes eye contacts with me and i swear she snorted from the joke.

"i'm gonna go out and have a cig." dom finally breaks silence after awhile, he leaves off the bus. adam immediately locks his phone and looks up at me.

"what's goin on between you two?"

"nothing, just friends. i don't know what you're talking about." mikey scoffs.

"do you think he's attractive?" i ponder on that thought, coming up with my answer.

"he's insanely gorgeous, that's not even a question." mikey leans over sam and smacks adam.

"give me my $5 ya twat" adam sighs and gets out his wallet and passes over a $5. mikey smiles in victory.

"did you bet on me?" i quirk an eyebrow up at them. adam replies.

"that's my best mate alex, please don't hurt him." mikey stops smiling and leans over and looks at him. sam is too engrossed in her phone.

"shut the hell up mate." mikey bickers at adam.

adam puts his hands up, shaking his head.

"relationship or not please take care of him." he gets up and goes to the back lounge, sam following obviously trying to spend alone time with him.

"sorry about him, he's protective over dom." she smiles over st me.

"it's okay let's just forget it." mikey starts playing with something that's making a beat, starting to song hollaback girl. recording him obviously, laughing my ass off. dom returns and plops himself ontop of me, causing us both to fall off the couch. mikey looks at us and laughs, doms face was super close to mine, smiling back at me.

"get off of me you prick, you're heavy" dom laughs.

"i'm offended you twat" he mocks me by acting offended. he gets up off of me and picks me up by my
waist and throws me over his shoulder. i scream automatically at the fast movement. mikey is recording all of it laughing at us, dom starts jumping up and dom and spinning.

"put me down you fUCKER" i start smacking his ass. dom throws me into the couch. while laughing, dom sits down and pulls me into him.

"i'm gonna go check on the other two for a bit." and with that mikey got up and left. dom was rubbing my arm, i sighed content at our positioning.

"so when's your next show? where is it?" dom chuckles, feeling the vibrations of his chest, i smile.

"love, tonight was our last show." i lift my head up and look at him. i look into his eyes.

"you're going back home, which isn't here." dom smiles at me. knowing it brought my mood down.

"darling, i'm staying in cali for a bit. vacation ya know? plus the boys and i have publicity to do here."

"where are you staying?" i really felt happy he was staying for a bit.

"the hotel down the road from you, don't worry." i shake my head and just lay my head on his chest again, slowly feeling calm from him playing with my hair. i fall asleep once again.

--
shitty chapter ok