12

the first moment i opened my eyes, i was freezing. i was still in dominics hoodie, no pants on. i get up and i put on a pair of black pants. rolling up the ends, i put some pink socks on so i match. i throw my hair up and i' gave shaggy some food and water since he was out, patting his head i make my way out the door. as i walk the streets, i'm making sure to look for 'help wanted' signs. i really need a job to pay rent now.

suddenly before i can turn a corner, i feel a hand on my shoulder. stopping, i turn around startled. i hear that thick accent.

"i've been calling your name for like 5 minutes." adam looks at me like i'm crazy. i honestly though this guy hated me.

"i didn't hear you, i'm so sorry. i was looking for a place to work." he smiles at me, softly. he nods head and we start walking down the street again.

"wanna grab some coffee? it's kinda early." i'm a little taken back when he offers this, i wasn't really expecting adam to even ask to hang out for a bit.

"that sounds great, adam" we walk to the coffee shop nearby and get in line.

"can i have a french vanilla, please?" the lady shakes her head putting it the machine, she looks up at adam for his order.

"may i have a cappuccino, ma'am?"

"that'll be $10.56, please." i go to get cash out my back pocket but before i can, adam hands her his card. i look up at him and he looks back. he looks back at the lady. after receiving his card, we go find a table. sitting across from eachother, he starts talking.

"how's your morning been so far?" he speaks in his thick accent. i play with my hands.

"it's been quite alright. been a bit cold actually" i look up and meet his eyes. he looks down at dominic's hoodie.

"i can tell, you know he almost had a heart attack when i wore that once. that hoodie is like his baby." he chuckles at the memory. i tilt my head in interest. dominic gave me his hoodie automatically last night.

"it started raining last night, he automatically took off his hoodie and handed it to me. tell me about that story." adams eyebrow perks up at my first sentence.

"okay so basically, all my hoodies were missing for some bizarre fucking reason. i go through the tour bus and i found his hoodie and i was like 'god spoke to me' yeah fucking right. i finally take a seat after putting it on and dom walked in and immediately noticed. he started telling me to take it off. all i remember is 'take it off adam! that's mine! who gave you the right to wear my hoodie!' hes a little kid sometimes, yeah? he's either s little kid or a twat." i laugh at how dominic was being about it. i could hear him yell that actually.

"you know i'm so surprised he didn't even think about it, that's what it seems like. he must really like you." i look away, getting redder.

"i don't think he likes me that much." adam scoffs.

"the last time adam actually gave a girl this much attention was before he turned 20. it ended so bad it just put himself into music. i'm surprised he walked up to you so easily." adam and mikey keep saying that it ended bad.

"what did he tell you about me from that day?" i question him a bit. i'm surprised adam really is talking to me.

"he came back to the dressing room so happy and immediately said something. he was raving over you. 'i just met the most gorgeous girl ever! she had such pretty long hair. not to mention she's a redhead, how cool? her bright green eyes were so vibrant. it was the girl of my dreams. quite literally.' it was so sudden." he looks down and back up at me.

"i'm actually really sorry about how i've been acting towards you. i don't hate you, just checking on my mate. gotta know who's good and not. i think you're amazing for him. thank you, alex." before i could even make a sound someone interrupted.

"i agree." me and adam look over and dominic and michael were stand st the door. dominic was on his phone, while michael snacked his shoulder. dominic looks up and calls him a twat.

"look mate, it's your girl." dominic looks over at us and instantly smiles at me. his smile faults a little bit when he see adam. they both walk over to the table, grabbing two chairs and sitting down. dominic sat next to me, making sure his chair was close.

"now how are you both doing today?" michael asks us, most likely wondering why we're here.

"having a chat with some coffee, what are you doing here" adam look up at dominic waiting for an answer.

"i wanted some tea while mikey wanted some coffee, but i got the best deal out of this."

"how so?" michael looks at dominic weirdly. i feel dominic pit his had on my mid thigh.

"i got to see my girl in the end." michael smiles as adam laughs at how red i get.

"i'm glad i got to see my boy today." i look up at dominic and he's alreAdy looking at me with such a caring look.

---
it's 3:20 am sorry you're all prolly asleep