10

i heard a knock at the apartment door, i get up and make shaggy is good and then i open the door. dom is stood looking at his feet. i take in what he looks like. he's wearing his pink hoodie that has YB on the front with "be fookin happy" on the back, black skinny jeans with the ends cut off a bit so his socks show through with his pink checkered shoes.

"Howdy" his head shoots up and he looks at me, his eyes widen a bit as he looks me up and down. he smiles at me and we make eye contact finally.

"you look beautiful, love." a blush creeps on my face, i close my door, stepping out.

"where are we going?" i look up and wait for a answer.

"it's a surprise, you're gonna freeze tonight, you know that right?" he raises an eyebrow at me. i completely forgot its september and it's getting chilly (honestly dk if i said it was hot or cold in this book but it's going cold okay).

"i'm a big girl, i'll be fine." he chuckles at what i says. he offers his hand out to me. taking his hand, he starts to lead me out the apartment building. he leads me to an uber, telling the uber the address before letting me in the car. he sits in the middle seat. putting his hand on my lower thigh near my knee, i look up at him and he's already looking at me. he smirks at me and looks back in front of him. i blush and look at the window beside me.

i honestly do think i like dominic. he's sweet and funny and has so much energy. he's always entertaining. his eyes are the most beautiful color i've ever seen. who knew a guy at a music store would have such an impact on me.

i look around outside and see a ferris wheel, only signaling that there's a fair. who knew dominic would go with the fair out of all things. i love the fair so much.

the uber pulls into the parking lot. once the car stops, dominic tells me to stay seated. i watch as he jogs around the car to open my door. i chuckle as i get out. dominic pays the uber and sends him off. dominic grabs my hand.

"so what do you think about the fair?" he looks down at me as we get in line to go in. i smile up at him.

"i love the fair, thank you. i really appreciate this." i softly smile as i speak. he smiles so hard his eyes scrunch up.

"no problem, love" sending chills down my spine. i love it when he calls me love. the way it rolls off his tongue, in his accent.

we get up to the entrance, dominic pays for 2 tickets. he leads me on in. the fair wasn't as busy as it usually is. we see parents and kids everywhere.

"where do you wanna go first, A?" i look around the fair, immediately seeing the ship. as in the one that swings back and forth. i squeeze his hand, dragging him to my favorite ride. i can hear him chuckling behind me as i quickly make my way over. i don't even hesitate and get in line.

"excited much, aren't we?" i look up and shake my head.

"i've always loved this ride, it's my favorite." i smile up at him. the line starts to move and i don't even hesitate to push people for the back. i plop down and look up to see dominic apologizing to people. he makes his way over and laughs as he makes eye contact with me.

"you literally pushed those 14 year olds to the side." he smiles at me, he sits really close. as he speaks 2 people sit beside him.

"1, i don't care, those brats aren't getting this spot. 2, why is adam and mikey sitting beside you?" dominics smile drops and his eyes show annoyance. he turns his head and looks at the terrible disguise adam and mikey were wearing. dominic lifts his hand and smacks adam behind the head.

"ow! you fucking twat!" adam shrieks and looks at dominic as mikey tries to hide.

"what the fuck are you two doing here?" adam just glares at him and rubs the back of his head. mikey peeps over adam.

"sorry mate, adam dragged me along with him. i have nothing to do with this." mikey puts his hands up, but before dominic or adam can reply, ride starts

(i want dom to have a fear of heights a little like i don't know it's my book, deal.)

as the ride goes higher each swing, dominic grabs my hand. he squeezes every time we swing backwards. i scream in joy and laugh at dominic.

as the ride comes to an end, dom releases my hand a bit. his palms are clammy. i look up at him and smile. he looks down at me and smiles. we get off the ride, adam and mikey following us. as we find a table to sit at, dominic starts at adam.

"what's your problem? i'm trying to have a date with Alex here and you're over here spying?" adams eyes widen a bit at the word date.

"i'm just making sure you were safe. you don't know this area. who would've known what could've happened to you." he crosses his arms. something hits my forehead and i look at mikey. he has skittles. he offers me some. i giggle at how intent he is on this conversation.

"you need to trust. alex isn't like her. i like alex. she's way more sweeter and wouldn't hurt a fly. i appreciate the concern but you're ruining it a bit, mate."

"didn't she just push teens for a seat?"

"they were going for my seat." i cut in. i don't have the feeling adam is so content on dominic hanging out with me. mikey hands his phone over to me as dominic and adam speak. opened up on his phone is a new contact page. i put in my info and hand it back. a few seconds later, my phone vibrated. i pull it out.

unknown: adam doesn't hate you. he's just worried about dom because of the last girl.

lexie: are you sure? what happened with the last girl?

mikey: dom will tell you when he's ready. it didn't end up good. she was a slag.

"fine, i'll leave you alone. mikey and i will just go to a pub." adam grabs mikey's hood and pulls him with him.

mikey: good luck

"i'm completely sorry, adam doesn't have a brain sometimes. he's like a dad." i smile at dominic as he doesn't have a smile.

"it's fine. i get it, i really do." i softly speak, never seeing dominic unhappy was weird. he smiles softly at me.

"do you want food now? or later?" i chuckle at dominic.

---

okay but i actually do wanna meet people at the dc show. i love you all. i'm really awkward and shy but i like my readers. dm me on here 🖤.

this took 2 hours bc i kept getting sidetracked.

count: 1218