13

sorry i went on a mini hiatus. been depressed mane. here's my first day summed up
run me over with your car and don't be gentle, fast is how it's liked.
that sounded dirty, enjoy.

ALSO BE SADE DURING THE HURRICANE! IM GETTING HIT AND EVACUATING SO STAY SAFE!
--

while the boys have been chatting on about anything in the world, i was completely off in space. i was wondering what would happen when dominic goes on tour in a few weeks, what will happen? will he completely forget about me? will he keep contact with me? i guess i was gonna find out soon. i feel a nudge on my shoulder and i look over at dominic and then look at adam and mikey.

"what?" i look back at dominic, mainly asking him.

"we gotta go by the studio, wanna come?" adam is the first to speak up, mikey and dominic look at him weird.

"when did you get along with her?" confusingly mikey just looks at us. dominic looks at adam.

"well while i was out and about i saw alex. she was looking around. therefore i asked her to some coffee. we're building a friendship. she's not as bad as i thought, her and annie would get along great." dominic smiles at adam and looks down at me, i look bad at dominic.

"i'd be crazy if i didn't take the offer, i'll come with you guys." dominic starts to stand up, taking my hand and pulling me up with him. adam and mikey throw their cups away and follow dominic out the coffee shop. while alex was waiting outside in a rental, mikey takes passenger while adam sits, dominic pushes me in so i'm in the middle and then there's dominic.

while the boys are speaking, i was playing with dominic's fingers. i felt wetness suddenly, my cheek left being soaked in Dominics drool.

"what the hell you bitch!" i jokingly push dominic away and take his shirt and wipe my face off. mikey and adam are laughing while they record.

"sorry, love. you were looking pretty tasty in the moment" he smiles down at me. i blush and look down.

"you're disgusting, harrison." i hear him giggle, and instantly melt at the noise. i look up and admire dominic. i felt a tiny slap on my leg from adam, i look over and he pulls out my phone from beside me and hands it to me.

"you got a text, lex"

adam: you gave him that look

alex: what look

adam: t h e look, ya know when you see the love of your life

alex: i don't know what you're talking about adam

adam: psh please bitch i look at annie that way don't deny it boi

i turn my phone off and shake my head at adam, softly laughing at his text. i didn't think it was obvious people saw. sure i like dom, but surely not love.

-

we get the studio and walk in, following the boys. once in their studio, i sit down on the couch. mikey obviously records first because he is a drummer. dominic sits beside me, like alll the way against me. he was popping my non existent bubble. he lays his head on me and takes my hand into his.

"n'aaww shucks arent y'all cute" alex is the first to speak up, i only smile and hide my face into doms hair.

"who says shucks anymore"

"well what do we call eachother? there's 2 alex's" everyone looks up at mikey, completely dumbfounded because we didn't realize.

"call me alexandria then, or lexie" alex shakes his head at mikey.

"yeah and call me daddy you fuck" alex looks at mikey with his eyebrows raised. mikey only laughs and tells him to fuck off. all jokes being said, mikey finally starts. adam was sitting with alex and the producer listening.

--

ITS SHORT IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT

IM ABOJT TO GET HIT WITH A AHOLE HURRICANE BYE

i dm the arrested youth boys too so i'm mostly distracted by them hONESTLY