19

after that whole ordeal, we had to get back to the vans to go to the next tour date. dominic was currently arguing with alex about how he doesn't want to sit in the front even if he has a broken ankle. i was messing with the rocks leaning against the van. i lived the feeling of dominics lips on mine. he tasted so sweet and the feeling it gave me. i had it bad for a british rockstar. his messy hair somehow was fucking hot. he effortlessly looks so cute always. it was kinda aggravating. looking at him right now, even whining like a little boy he looks gorgeous.

he makes eye contact with me and pouts even more at alex. i giggle at his childish act. dominic huffs, dropping him crutches. alex rubbed his forehead as he sighs. he drops his arms. i can see dominic hiding his snigger, containing his smile and looking down crossing his arms. he knows he won this one for sure. alex mumbles "whatever." as he opened the front seat and closes the door. dominic did a little dance and smiles at me and opened the door.

"after you my lady" he says in a odd accent and bows down. i smile and climb to the 3rd row as mikey, adam have 2nd and spencer drives. i go to the left all the way, as dom shuts the behind me and sits right next to me out of the space we have. i reposition so i'm laying down and dominic is laying in between my legs with his ankle leveled. he rests his head on my chest and looks up at me. i briefly smile at him and play with his hair with my left hand as my other hand is holding his. i hear his breathing slow down as he starts to fall asleep. i move my head a little and start to close my eyes. i end up passing out, being tired as hell.

-
i wake up and slightly moving my body to see where we were, still driving. i feel dominic move on top of me, i look dom and he looks so tired. he's peering up at me, just staring at me. i softly smile and put my hand under his chin and tap him to come up, he raises an eyebrow and comes up slightly and i move my head down and kiss his softly. i melt into the kiss. not wanting to disturb everyone, i pull away and i smile at dominic. he hums at me and smiles tiredly up at me. he positions himself so he gets up higher and his head is a little lower than mine, kinda in the crook on my neck, putting his ankle down. i open my mouth to say something but dominic immediately glares at me, signaling he didn't care about his ankle. he turns his body a little and warps his arms around me, immediately making me wrap mine around him, he snuggles in, putting his head into my neck.

we rest like that for awhile, enjoying the peace. of course, that didn't last for too long. i felt something hit my face, and suddenly laughter fills the air. i hear dominic wheeze ontop of me, i push dominic a little and push myself to sit up and i look over and see adam crying of laughter right in front of me.  mikey is diagonal from me chuckling to himself. i look down to search for what hit me, a fucking big eraser that elementary kids think are the best. i grab it, look up at adam, adam looks at me and tries to talk but he's wheezing too hard. he puts his hands up while shaking of laughter. i throw it at him and it hits him in the nose.  my eyes widen as adam squints in pain.

"oh my god adam i am so sorry" i start to say in panic but then he smirks and throws it back, instead hitting dominic in the face. i look at dominic next to me with my mouth open and start to laugh. i snort from laughter as mikey and adam are doubled over in laughter as dominic is just holding his mouth looking at everyone.

"you fookin twat that busted my lip." dominic spits out finally. adam starts to joke around with dominic.

"oh boy! i hurt the broken bitch" he says inna weird voice as mikey just shakes his head. dominic just glares at him and looks at me, removing his hand from his face.  i look at his plump lips. i just smile at him and touch his lip. he starts laughing. he lied about the busted lip.

"you really think i-" dominic got interrupted by alex. he was turned around in his seat talking over dominic.

"we're making a quick stop to the airport." everybody stops what they're doing and looks at him.   he puts his hand up, signing he doesn't want questions. we all just shut up and get out of the car, forcing dominic into his wheel chair. he just sat in his chair emotionless just scrolling through his phone. i walked with adam, mikey and spencer as alex pushes dominic.

"do you know what's going on?" adam asks the 3 of us. spencer shrugs as mikey just nods along with spencer. adam looks at me for a reply.

"well, whatever it is, it must be important."  i reply back patting his arm. i go to sit down but out of the corner of me eye i see dominic rolling by himself. he was wheeling himself without alex. soon he reaches me, looking up with a smile, patting his legs. i sit down on his lap and he hugs me from behind me . he puts his chin on my shoulder and smiles at me. i lean my head on his. i watch as he posts on instagram.

iamhalsey, yyungblud, yungblood, and 56,896 more others             yungblud: i found my polly

            yungblud: i found my polly.. 🍭🍭

adam_warrington: 🤫🖤
              yungblud: no

yyungblud: who the fuck is polly!???

iamhalsey: 🖤🖤

michaelrennie92: wig

-

as im watching dominic fuck around on his phone, giggling every once in a while, i see alex and a girl with brown hair, shoulder length with bangs and killer bone structure. they walk up behind adam, the puts her hands over his eyes and adams face is twisted with confusion.

"guess who you fucker" Annie says in her thick accent, i see adams face light up as he turns around and kisses her. i lean down towards dom more and say

"she's so fucking pretty" dominic looks up to me and before he could reply, annie talks.

"you must be alex! i love your gorgeous long hair." i get up and hug her and we stay like that for a few. for some reason i seemed connected with annie.