23

i stare at him as he turns expression into a huge grin. he starts pointing at me. "yep! alexandria was it? you never came by to my show, yeah?"

this was way too weird for me. i completely don't understand what's going on. that dream felt so real, i have no clue what to think anymore. it kinda stings to see him with someone else, so gorgeous and talented. i wish it was all just real. this was too complicated. "i uh didn't have time you see, i had to go let my dog out." i looked at the ground, hoping that would pass by him.

"yeah yeah, it's okay though. we found eachother months later. it was meant to be." my eyes widen as he spoke. "y-yeah. definitely." i chuckle softly.

"hey, we're in a hurry though, i have a show tonight and i have to sound check soon. you can come tonight if you want." ashley spoke, grabbing dominic's hand. she continued, "what's your full name? ill give it to the guards. it's the venue down the street."

(don't know if i have her a last name)

"alexandria miller" she smiled at me and hugged me giving me a kiss on the cheek, "thank you!" she pulled dominic with her and hurried away, dominic looked back and stared at me and winked before turning back around. i furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. i started to walk back home. do i even want to go to this concert? i have no idea. i walked into my building and go to my door.

i grabbed a tea from the fridge and walked back to my room, pulling out clothes. maybe i could go and see who dominic is or what happened. i took my hair down and straightened it. i checked the time and saw it was a bit before the show. i brought out my laptop and looked up dominic on youtube. he had new songs out? i listened to parents and found myself smiling the whole time. i fell in love with his music in my dream and outside of the dream.

dominic's pov
(earlier)
(lol finally?)

i sprung awake, i looked around me. i was in a hotel room? where was alexandria? she was just with me? i see mikey and adam on the couch in the hotel, they looked at me and mikey started to crack up. "finally you're awake, you slept for goddamn 16 hours." adam spoke up. i furrowed my eyebrows and got out of the bed.  i slipped on some sweatpants.

"where's alexandria?" i spoke up finally. after hearing silence i look over at them and they're staring at me weird. "what?"

"what do you mean alexandria? do you have a side chick?" mikey asked gaping at me. adam shook his head as mikey said it. "yeah! never heard of her."

"oh stop playing guys, she wasn't feeling well before the show so she took a nap while we played." i was left in silence not knowing what was going on. the door opened to the hotel room and in walked ashley. i stared at her with a blank face as she walked up to me and kissed my cheek. i look at the boys and they were still wide eyed staring at me. why the fuck was halsey here?

"hey babe, i got you some food on the way here. you didn't answer my texts so i talked to adam and he said you were sleeping." she spoke up and placed the food down on the table. i muttered a thank you. "you needed the sleep after being in the studio all week, don't forget tonight i have a show." i blinked at everyone. could it be possible that was all a dream? 

i took the food ashley brought me and sat on the bed and started to dig in as i think. i could've swore i met her. i decided to text adam and mikey in the gc.

🖤🦇
(dom, mikey, adam)

                                                      dom:
                                             wtf is going on

mikey:
you're the one who's confusing

adam:
yep!
only alexandria we know is the
girl from the music store who ditched
you lol

mikey:
yeah you wouldn't shut up
why are you bringing her up again

                                                                        dom:
                                                                           oh

i shut off my phone and completely ignored the looks i got. was really this whole time, i had a dream about her? would i ever see her again? this was all too confusing for me to handle. i decided to go through my social and msgs to see what has happened and see if i come back to reality. it all just felt so real.

————-

TERRIBLE UPDATE SORRY DOMS POV WAS AWFUL BUT THERES A REASON DOM RECOGNIZED HER AND STARED WT HER LOLLL ITS GONNA PLAY IUT SOON, IT WONT BE CONFUSING SOON I PROMISE.

this whole time it was a dream and both of them experienced it!! i've had dreams where they felt so real i got it mixed with reality so ?? why not.