17

hi i'm alive big explanation at the end.
-

it was finally time for Dominic to get prepared for his 2nd  set at the festival and he was has energized like he got 20 hours of sleep. a little grumpy that he can't stand up and hop around, instead having Alex push him around. I left backstage to get in the crowd with the arrested youth boys. i'm surprised they werent as recognized as i thought they'd be, we were left alone. soon we all heard drums, leading with guitar. soon all everyone sees is dominic rolling onto the stage. alex of course pushing him and laughing as dom hypes everyone up. "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP, TEXAS!"

everyone screams extremely loud in response. Dominic starts out with 21st century liability. as the boys and i watch the other boys play, we're all screaming along. soon dominic  reaches to play Polygraph eyes. i feel a tap and i look back to aaron and he yells at me "GET ON MY SHOULDERS" and my eyes widen as i look how tall he is compared to my 5'1 frame. he bends down low and i place my legs on his shoulders and hold onto his head.

"ALEX I CANT SEE" i quickly move my arms and watch dominic.

"Get away from the teenage everyday cliche pressure
Absent on absinthe, dancing to bad synths
Saturday night ain't about romancing anymore
Just you getting lit in the queue to the dance floor" dominic gets wheeled all around and he spots me high up in the air. he smiles at me. i smile back screaming along and slowly moving my arms around as i have fun. i continue to scream along to the ending when i suddenly feel myself falling. i hear adams guitar stop. i feel my head hit the grass and i hear people gasp and aaron holding his head as gavin and ian laugh.

"i'm yelling timber!" adam says into his mix as dominic stops the stop. i hold my head and start to stand up, aaron following my lead.

"YOU FUCKERS PUSHED ME WE COULDVE DIED" aaron screams at ian and gavin. gavin steps aside laughing, pointing at ian. i see warren videoing it all.

"are you alright out there?" dominic laughs into the mic. i put my thumbs up. he takes that cue and continues his set. the boys and i decided to leave pit and wait backstage. ian and gavin calmed down still smiling at aaron and i. aaron soon found it funny.

"why did you even do it" he asks ian, ian smiles at warrens camera and flips off the camera saying "fuck you that why" i laugh at them. grabbing a water i look over to dominic getting wheeled off stage. he smiles at me.

"i've ripped my pants and aaron and you fell." he says as he chugs water. i look down and see a huge rip in his ass as he stands up for his crutches. i furrow my eyebrows.

"how the fuck did you do that." dominic looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"i went bloody mental didn't i? now help me change my pants please" i unbotton his pants and slide them down his legs and he steps out, soon he's into black skinny's and wearing his black hearts club hoodie.

soon, we had to move over to a tent where we held a meetup for yungblud. i sit in the back and watch dominic meet people.

"hey A, how'd you meet dominic?" ian peeps at me and sits on the ground infront of me as i smirk a little.

"i was at a record shop across the street from a venue and picked up his vinyl and he creepingly came up behind me and introduced himself to me and told me to it was a good album. he told me to go to his show and all. it was weird for me. he was happy to see me after it." i shorten it up a bit for him. he contently looks at me.

"you don't see it do you?" he questions me. i look at him. i tilt my head a little.

"see what?" i question back at him. he looks at me all over the face and smiles. he chuckles a little as gavin and aaron come over.

"what're we talking about over here?" gavin asks us and the sit down with us. ian kindly says "she doesn't see it with dominic, she's oblivious."  gavin and aaron look at me like i'm dumb.

"you don't see it?? how??" aaron questions me and gavin shakes his head and smiles.

"she's always been oblivious to how people feel about her." he look at them, completely lost.

"what? tell me!" i ask them eagerly. ian and aaron laugh at me being dumb apparently.

"dominic likes you, like a lot." gavin shots back at me. my eyes widen and i thinks bout that. he did seem affectionate with me. i mean, i did like him back. he was gorgeous, funny, childish, sweet, and all. i didn't think he liked me back.

"oh." i mumble looking at the ground.

"you like him back, the way you look at him is like aaron looking at cooper." ian says back to me. before i could even answer, dominic jumps around the tent smiling us and lays down and lays his head on my legs. i stare down at him with a pink face. dom smiles at me widely.

-
GUYS OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD, IVE BEEN SO BUSY I-

i also forgot story line 😔 i read over and saw they already confessed but i have a plan for what the ay boys are trying to say and what alex is gonna reply so yeehaw