4

.:alex:.

my head shot up when i heard a camera noise, lifting my head. i immediately notice dom sleeping. he looked so soft and cute, his mouth was open slightly and his hair was a mess like usual. i turn my head and see sam standing there, smiling at me. her phone not even hidden, i put my hand on doms chest. i quickly pull my hand away when i feel something wet. i drooled all over him

he stirs a little bit, opening his eyes slowly. we lock eyes and i immediately start turning red as a tomato. he smiles a little, looking at sam and then back to me.

"i'm so sorry i drooled on you" is the first thing that comes out of me. his eyebrow raises a bit and and he chuckled in slight confusion. he looks down and rubs his hand across his chest and landed on my saliva. he pulls his hand away and quickly moves and runs the saliva infested hand on my face. i screamed in surprise. he picks me up and throws me to the side and rubs his hand on the spot again and quickly rubs over to sam and wipes his hand on her, laughing very loudly. sam shrieks and quickly goes to her bathroom to wash up.

dom and i laughing in living room. dom sits next to me, grabbing me and pulling me closer. i take advantage and quickly lick his face. chin to forehead, but before i could pull away, dom quickly held me way tighter.

"no- don't don't- no" i scream as loud as i could, dom pitting his hand over my mouth. dom starts to tickle me and i'm uncontrollably laughing.

"i'll stop if you say dominic harrison is the best and has amazing music"

" dominic harrison is the best and has amazing music" i manage to yell out at him. he grins real big and lets go of me. he looks over at his phone to check the time, when we hear clapping.

"what a great show. y'all would make a cut couple." my face automatically turns red. dom on the other hand smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

"well i don't mean to interrupt but i actually have to leave. adam and michael are probably wondering where i am. i have a show tonight, wear pink. bring sam if you want, bye lexie." he stands up and i stand up too, i lead him to the door and open the door. i'm caught off guard when i feel arms wrap around me. i automatically smell the nice cologne he has on. we stand there a while. i start to let go and dom kissed me on the cheek like usual and said his goodbyes.

"nothing going on my ass"

i snap my neck to sam and i see her peeping from over the couch. i shake my head and look at her. "there isn't" i start walking to my room.

"you tell yourself that!"

i shut my door and slide down the door. this boy really is something. sighing after a while i grad my phone and turn on some of doms music this time.

"We're all gathered here today
To commemorate the life of one, YUNGBLUD

A beloved friend
A beloved brother
A beloved son

He just didn't give a fuck really
'Til the politicians killed him
He spoke far too loud
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Amen"

i laugh a little at dom. i walk to my bathroom and quickly take a shower. after i do so, i put on my outfit for tonight. i put on a pink sweatshirt that says 'anti social social club' on it in white. slide on a pair of black jeans with white and pink checkered vans. as i'm ready, i sit down and get my face ready.

((there's her face and everything i'm too lazy to describe (': ))

as i'm finishing my hair, sam bursts in and throws pinks socks at me and closes the door. i slightly hear "WEAR THEM" i sigh and slip my shoes off replaces my socks with the ones. i slide my shoes back on and grab a white dad hat to place on my head. i walk out when it's nearly 3 pm. sam and i decide to go to the venue and wait so we could get a good spot.

"i cant believe i'm gonna see dom preform live! have you seen adam! he's so adorable!" i chuckle.

"you met him last night, samantha." she glares at me. i laugh.

"to be fair you hogged him." my eyes widen. i roll my eyes at her.

"you're the one who had the plan to put a scary movie on."

"and it worked. thank me i know"

as the line starts to grow over time, the security people start to let us in. as everyone goes for merch before any one performs, sam and i make sure to go and grad a spot at barricade. an artist called arrested youth comes on stage. sam and i jumping up and down and enjoying the moment. soon he goes off, leaving sam and i to boredom waiting. i soon feel a tug at my shirt. i turn to look and it's a girl who's decked in yungblud merch. i raise my eyebrow at her.

"move, in trying to see dominic." i snorted at her comment, rolling my eyes.

"and what if i don't?" she has the same bored look. chewing the same piece of gum from a few seconds ago. she spits at my shoes, pouring her bright blue drink all over them. i stare in shock at this girl. luckily a girl next to me smacked the can out of her hand.

"go somewhere else, bitch. we don't need your toxic ass near us." i laugh at the girls reaction, she starts pushing to go to the other side obviously not expecting that. i thanked he girl next to me.

"i'm mariah, nice to meet you" i smile at this. "i'm alex" we exchange smiles when all of a sudden everything goes black and we hear a phone ring, i soon hear dom yelling hello. i scream along with everyone else.

"In a place where they fail to inspire
I'm drinking the bleach so that I feel the fire
Inside is a riot but I'm in too deep
A mile in
A mile in"

dom is looking about the crowd scanning, obviously looking for me. soon enough he's straight at me, he winks at me and keeps on with the show. all i can hear is dom and sam but mostly sam sobbing and yelling "i'm a 21st century liability"

-
(time skip buds) around the last song dom is down on the barricade infront of us, leaning over me and doing his thing. he looks down and bends down to where his forehead is on mine and all i can do is smile so big at him. he stops singing and lets the fans contribute and he kisses my forehead, soon leaving and going back on stage.