22

haha i took off part of my nail before preparing this chapter and i'm bleeding. i'm passing away.

also, hope you enjoy the ride in the next 2/3 chapters xx

we were almost the the last stop of tour. we were at a rest stop, currently arguing with dominic. we're trying to get him in the front to level his ankle on the dashboard, he has other ideas.

"dominic if you don't get in this car, we'll be late for our last show." adam stressed over this sentence so much which his hands wiping his face as he finished. dominic sat on the ground, a little ways from the van.  annie was laughing next to me, she was leaned up against the van and i was standing a foot or so from her. the boys were all still arguing with dominic.

all of a sudden i felt light headed. i lost balance a bit, annie was quick to notice, grabbing my arms. "alex, are you okay?" i put my hand on the side of my head, closing my eyes and reopening them.

"i'm fine" speaking after a few moments. she stares at me for a couple seconds and sighs. she slaps her hand against my forehead. "ow what the fuck" i pull away from her.

she walks over the the boys, yanking dominic off the ground. he winced as he comes up. "easy lady my god" she let's go and bends down and grabbed his crutches and handed them to him. he carefully takes them.

"listen here wankers, i don't care where dominic sits. y'all better figure it the fuck out because alex isn't doing so well. she's burning up and literally got so lightheaded so can we please just get on with it and do one last show?" everyone is silent. dominic huffs and slowly makes his way over to me.

"are you okay?" he asks me sincerely. i look up st him and nod my head. "just sit in the front, you can have me after we get there, i promise." he nods his head and made his way to the front seat. the boys all piled in the van and, annie and i were in the back. i sighed in relief when i got comfortable, resting my head on the window and waiting for the arrival.

we were in the green room, sitting on the couch as dominic got hyped up. i still had a killer headache and wasn't looking forward to all the loud music.

"hey a, babe" i look up at dominic, swooning over the fact he called me babe. he sat next to me and grabbed my hand. "you should get some rest while we play, i can tell you don't feel so good even if you deny it."

"it's the last show, i'll be alright i promise" i tried to reason but he wouldn't let me budge. i sighed in defeat. the boys were notified that they were about to go on, dominic kisses my cheek real quick and sat down in his wheelchair, letting aaron wheel him on out on stage. i laid down on the couch, using dominic sweatshirt as a blanket. i close my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

as i wake up, i look around and see i'm in my room. i furrowed my eyebrows, i get out of my bed, walking out of my room. "dominic? scooby?" i call out hoping to find one of them. when all i hear in silence, i run to get my phone and my lock screen wasn't dominic and i like it was. it was scooby and i. i furrowed my eyebrows. i open my messages and saw i had a text from sam.

sammy b: hey babes!

sammy b: alex?

sammy b: call me

i stare at the 3 msgs and don't understand. i hesitantly call sam. after a few rings, she picks up.

"hey! i've been trying to speak to you since yesterday. how have you been since you know, scooby passing away?" my mouth flew open. scoobys dead?

"what are you talking about? you left me and scooby a month or so ago. you were rude to me and left me to cry!" i utter out hoping she's joking.

"what are you talking about alex? i moved back home because my dads not doing well. scooby passed away when i was there. he got really sick and we had to put him down?"

"samantha, you told me you hated me and i was terrible!"

"no i didn't?"

it's silent as i try to remember what she's talking about. briefly i remember that her dad has cancer and needed her to come back. scooby had a tumor and we had to put him down. soon after i visited dominic on tour. but i couldn't tell if this was a dream or reality.

". have you heard from dominic at all? i cant find him. i went to sleep while he played his show."

"what are you talking about alexandria? who's dominic? the only dominic i know is yungblud. last i checked you don't even know him." she chuckled.

"w-what? i have to go." i hung up the phone and quickly go to instagram and search up dominic user. yungblud. i furrow my eyebrows and i see not of the posts of us that he posted was there. although his recent photo was him and.. halsey.

195,772 likes

195,772 likes

yungblud: 🖤

comments
iamhalsey: 🖤🖤

user: my fav couple

user2: cuties

maybe all this time, my adventures with dominic was a dream? i shudder at the thought. i was honestly bummed out. i get dressed for the day in a white cropped top and blue shorts. i put on some vans and tied my hair up. i grabbed my keys and walked out of my apartment and down the stairs. i seriously needed some fresh air. this was all confusing. as i rush out of my apartment building i start to slow my pace and walk to the right hoping to avoid all contact with people. i was going insane over all of this.

as i turned the corner i bumped into someone. i stumble and look up and see a girl with short curly hair. she wore a over sized band shirt and some shorts. i shut my eyes as i notice who she is.

"oh my god i am so sorry i should've looked where i was going!" she tells me putting her hands on her face. i opened my eyes and looked at her. i softly smiled. "it's fine."

i watch as she extends her arm out.

"the names ashley." she brightly smiled. i took her hand and shook it. "alexan-" before i could finish saying my name, someone yelled out. "ash! i couldn't find you, love."

i look over and see him running up and took his place next to ashley. he notices me and stares at me, with a confused look. i see his eyebrow twitch. he looks at ashley again. "who's this?"

"i- im alexandria." i utter out, wide eyed. he stares at me.

"are you a fan? have i met you somewhere?" he questions me. ashley gives him a weird look. "let her breathe damn dominic. he chuckles and mutters a sorry.

"i'm not a fan?" i question my own sentence. dominic's eyes widen and mouth drops. i kept quiet. "are you alright dom, you seem surprised?"

"you're that girl form the record shop a few months ago! i bought you my album!"