21

after the talk with dominic, we went back inside where he quickly decided to go downstairs and say hello, watching him carefully make his way downstairs on his crutches, i sit infront of the mirror and curl my hair while he meets the fans. annie was sitting with adam in the corner, mikey was scrolling through his phone. as i finished the last curl, the door swung open.

"WHATS UP MOTHERFUCKERS" screams aaron as he walks in. i chuckle at him, fluffing my hair out a bit and putting a white flower in my hair. i turn around and see the arrested youth boys in the room. i sit down on the couch while they get their stuff piled in. they go over and try and start setting up their gear. mikey calls adam up and so they can set up also. annie sits down next to me.

i lay my head on her shoulder, relaxing as she places her head on mine. i left out a sigh and close my eyes.

"harrison, your girl is stealing my girl." i hear shuffling around and a pair of crutches. i hear the crutches stop a few feet away from me. not caring, i kept my eyes close and tried to fall back asleep.

"i'm so glad they get along" i hear dominic sat, i breathy chuckle comes from adam. assuming from the silence, he nodded his head. "annie get up we have an hour till arrested youths on"

i felt annie left her head off mine, she sighs and gets up away from me. i lift my head up and squint at the lights and look around. i come eye to eye to dominic. i rub my eyes with my hands, starting to stand up. i yawned and smiled at dominic. he looks me over, nodding his head.

"you looks completely perfect, A" he says as he reaches out and touches my check softly before putting some hair behind my ear. "thank you, bub."

i kiss him on the cheek and leave him to get ready. i walk over to the bar where i spotted gavin and aaron. i took a seat next to aaron and out my elbow on the counter and rested my head on my hand. i look at the counter.

see, i never thought of myself in the his position ever. touring with an artist, reunited with my bestfriend from home who i lost touch with. it was almost like a dream. dominic is way to good for me. he's so flawless and talented and i'm so boring and untalented.

i see a hand waving in front of my face and i look over and see the boys staring at me. i raise my brow. licking my lips quickly, "what?"

"something's definitely going on, red, with you and dominic." gavin starts to spew. i groans and roll my eyes on the topic. always so nosey.

"i completely agree. i mean, we found y'all kissing. tell us, are you dating?" aaron asks while examining my face. i ponder on telling them anything. i read their eye contact and sigh knowing i have no choice.

"dominic and i are not dating- wait" i put my hand up stopping them from talking. "we kiss and act all close. we certainly like eachother, i just don't know what completely is going on, seeing as he hasn't spoken on dating yet."

"he's definitely looking forward to dating you, he doesn't seem to play girls. to be fair, all he talks about when you're not around is you. he completely is in a trance with you." spoke aaron as he takes a drink of the beer he was holding. i blush slightly.

"aren't you 19, shadrow?" i change the subject raising my eyebrow at him. he looks at me. he smiles, "cmon, we all know i drink, just don't blow my cover to the venue" and with that he gets up and goes to the green room.

"we should get back there, they're gonna start letting fans in any minut-" before he could speak, fans are already spilling in and running for a good spot, i laugh. i grab gavins hand and lead him back, not wanting to get caught up with the fans.

-

it was before the last song for yungblud, i'm standing with ian and gavin off the the side in the crowd watching. dominic was sweating and smiling at all of his adorable fans.

"for this last song, when the beat drops i want you to completely destroy this place!" and with that, die for the hype starts playing. and sure enough when the best drops we watch as fans jump on stage ambushing the boys. i smile as dominic completely lost his wheelchair and is standing on one leg as fans gathering around him. he grabs a fans hand and uses her to stable him. he smiling like an idiot. the fans going wild as he sings and all. as the song ends, he tells everyone he will be out in 10 mins to meet everyone. i go to the green room to meet up with them, seeing as arrested youth already is surrounded by some fans. i see adam wheel dom in and quickly move back to the stage to clear up.

"that was absolutely fucking mental i thoight i was gonna break my other leg up there" he laughed a little as i handed him his pink hoodie. he put it on over his shirt, grabbing a water bottle and chugging it. he got up and opened his arms and looked at me with a soft look. i wrap my arms around him and put my head on his chest as his holds on tightly.

"take a picture with me, love?" my heart fluttering with that word as i shake my head yes. he gets the attention of annie as she walks in the room. dom smiles and hold up a rock n roll symbol, i quickly go to kiss his cheek. "perfect!" annie exclaims and hands me my  phone back. dom gets called to go out and meet the fans. i sit on the couch with annie again and go to post the picture.

tagged: yungbludliked by yungblud, arrestedyouth, and 207 others

tagged: yungblud
liked by yungblud, arrestedyouth, and 207 others

sorryimalex: let's be real, i look like a roach next to him

comments

yungblud: sh you're gorgeous luv
    yungbludie: he!!!
    yyungblud: y'all are so cute together!!

gavingottlich: yeah you do
    sorryimalex: i change my mind, you're the roach now

torso_the_horso: :) cuties