15

my concert outfit is at the end 🖤 so y'all can pin point me out.
-
so we ended up not talking about it. dominic has to go on tour obviously, the america leg of it. i was about to fly out for a few shows. i just dropped shaggy off at my sisters. in my slides, tights and dominic's pink hoodie, i was walking to find dominic. it had been a few weeks since i saw him and i couldn't take it much longer. he really has grown on me.

as i'm searching for dominic, i hear my name beinf shout in a familiar accent.

"ALEX!" i turn all over trying to find adam. finally i felt him straight out my shoulders and hug me quickly. i pull back after a while, i look at adam and his face looks sweaty and red,

"did you just have a show?" i asked. he looked at me with a look. t h a t look.

"what did harrison do? is he okay?" adam kinda starts to laugh, hysterically. i'm left confused.

"he's in the hospital down the road from here." i look over and i see 3 boys. (ew this is weird bc i'm friends with them.) the one who spoke was pretty tall, he had silver hair and wore all black. the one next to him had longer hair and was shorter than him, he was in a red jumpsuit. lastly, i saw someone who seemed familiar. he had the same chubby cheeks as always and goofy smile.

"gavin? gavin gottlich?" he smiles wider at me, everyone confused as ever.

"you fucking loser come hug me!" i shout a little and give him a hug.

"it's nice to see you again, dweeb." my eyes start to widen. i push back and look at the taller one.

"you." he looks kinda confused, he speaks up.

"me?"

"what happened to him? you seem pretty educated on dominic." his face lightens a bit and he laughs a little.

"dom broke his ankle on stage." my heart shatters instantly. he starts to elaborate.

"he was jumping around and landed wrong, he took it like a champ. he finished the show and everything." i sigh deeply.

"i look at the 2 i don't know and introduce myself.

"my names Alexandria, please call me alex or lexie." the shorter guy laughs.

"we know who you are. i'm ian and this is aaron, you seem to know gavin already." i smile at them.

i turn around and look adam straight in the face and narrow my eyes. "i told you to look out for him." adam seems to find this all so funny. (i do, i laugh everytime i see him in a wheelchair i'm sorry)

"follow me, talk to him about it." i proceed to follow adam. i feel someone kick the back of my knees and it makes me fall forward.

"GAVIN IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP." i hear gavin laugh. i hear the other boys laughing.

let me elaborate on this. gavin and i went to school together and use to be best friends but when we graduated we fell off. he was my ride or die basically.

i pick my self up from the floor and grab my suitcase and stomp behind adam. as we walk further, i see the hospital. it seemed pretty big. as we walk in, adam asks for dominic's room number. we walk the halls for a little bit, and i see dominic sitting on the bed with his head down and the doctor gives him a lecture.

"i really think you should cancel the tour. it's not good for your ankle, you broke it in 2 places and tore ligaments. you need to rest." dominics head snaps up so fast and he stares at the doctor with the most angry look i've seen.

"fuck right off! i'm not canceling the tour! my fans mean everything to me." the doctor sighs and walks out, holding the door for us. i walk in and make eye contact with dominic. he looks less angry, staring into my eyes.

"A, you made it!" he starts to smile at me. i walk over to him and hug him. while i hugged him i raised my hand and smacked dominic in the back of the head. i feel him flinch against me.

"what the fuck was that for?" he asks as he rubs the back of his head. before i could even speak, alex roll in with a black and pink wheel chair. it was decorated just for dom.

"i love it alex! thank you babbyyyy" dominic mocks alex. alex chuckles.

"you're ducking insane harrison! i told you specifically not to harm yourself and look where we are!" he looks at me with wide eyes. he starts to give me a look that vanishes my anger. i sigh.

"i cant stay mad at you." i smile at dominic and watch as he turns into a happy little child.

—-

SMALL UPDATE SORRY SHITS BEEN HAPPENING LATELY