(Sabo x Reader) A Dance to Remember PT. 2

(A/N): Part 1 is with Ace Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh remembering that night. Its been almost three years since that day. Here you were sitting down enjoying your strawberry, banana drink outside a shop seeing the group of people dance in the plaza. Romance in the air as they slow dance. You were part of the Straw hats now after that tragedy with Ace. You helped Luffy survive and afterwards rode a ship with Ivankov and Handcock to see the mourning brother. The pain and suffering he went through was something only the both of you could comprehend. He lost a brother and you lost a lover. The both of you took the time to talk to one another where he learned your relationship with Ace. You even decided to train with him within those two years. Eventually, sharing stories of the past caused the both of you to get close. He declared you his big sister and insisted you join his crew. He figured you were the only one left who could remember the real Ace and also because you were special to his brother.

Now here you are on Dressrosa separated by the crew. You started to venture with Puffy since you still felt new around the team. At some point you got separated from the group after Zoro chased after his sword. Sure there was an important plan happening, but if there is one thing you learned from the crew is that at some point when there is chaos, that's the place to meet up.

You stir your drink while the other props your head. You sigh wishing to have that contact again. You take a sip of your drink when a voice speaks up, "Drinking won't make the pain go away you know." You turn to the stranger in a top hat sitting beside you at another table. You frown once you meet his grinning face. It was awful familiar to someone you knew. You click your tongue returning your sight to the dancing couples.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean sir." This earns you a scoff.

"Usually when a beautiful woman drinks it's because they are troubled by something or someone." You laugh amused by his stupid assumption.

"What if I seem that way but in reality I'm an alcoholic?" He shrugs in response.

"I doubt it. The constant exasperated sighs, the longing I'm your eyes and observing on the dancing couples gives me all I need to know." You were speechless. You turn away and keep quiet being cautious for this stranger.

After a moment of silence he chuckles. "I'll take that as a yes." His chuckle made you jump a little as you we're on your toes. He could of been a spy from Doflamingo already. You chew on some ice. The next thing you hear is the squeal of the chair moving. You didn't bother to turn to see if he was leaving. You were a little relieved if he did, however a shadow casts over your figure. You instantly turn to glare at the tall man wearing a top hat, well chiseled face, shaggy blonde hair. Your glare fades only to be replaced with awe. He was unexpectedly handsome. A gloved had d is offered to you. You stare at I before looking up at him clueless.