Scar (Sabo X Reader)

(A/N): Modern AU

A lick of foundation dabs over the burn scar which held the lad's insecurities. Unable to socialize without gaining eyes of others. The incoherent chatter amongst him rang like voices in his head. Fear and sadness engulf him as the thoughts run through his mind.

"Head up." Koala commands tipping her best friend's head back for a better lighting. "Close your eyes." She demands again adding the finishing touches. The 'clamp' noise from her make-up kit indicated her completion. A satisfactory smile crosses her lips. "There all done. Take a look for yourself." The redhead hands Sabo a mirror for him to view. A gasp of surprise escapes his lips amazed by how well hidden his scar is as if it wasn't even there to begin with. Lightly, fingers graze over the area.

"Wow! It's like I never even got a scar." He scoffs.

"I know! I'm a great make-up artist if I do say so myself. Just try not to touch it, you'll smear my work and stay away from water and try not sweat so much if you get nervous either." She informed.

"Thanks Koala this is great!"

"No problem. Now you have no excuse for not showing up at the club with the rest of us." A 'ping' echoes from the girl's phone notifying her of a message. "Robin says everyone has arrived and started drinking king. They're waiting on us."

"Oh! We should get going then." Excited to try out his mask the two set out to their destination.

"Finally! You two took forever!" Luffy blurted. Sabo sheepishly rubs the back of his head apologetically.

"Sorry, Sabo wanted to try some make-up." Koala said.

"Make-up?" Everyone shrieks.

"Should I be worried about my brother turning gay on me or is it a phase?" Ace teases earning a scowl from the blonde.

"I am not going through a phase! I just wanted to try something new to keep this stupid scar from gaining eyes okay?" He huffed. Robin steps forward to examine his face I search for his scar. She smiles amazed.