(Law x Reader Lemon) Ovulation

(A/N) : Reader speaks Spanish. I know how to write in Spanish, but still have difficulty with grammar.

You've been married to law when he started out as a pirate. You saw his poster one day and became intrigued. Sure the bounty was small, but as it grew as time went by; and with each passing day you started to admire him from afar. This eventually became a small, crush. You knew what you were doing was just probably a phase and will be gone after awhile. Some long distances never last. You were patient but it was excruciating when you desired to meet the fellow.

One day, during you job as waitress/ entertain at a bar, you were singing to your hearts content. At the end of the song, your eyes landed on a familiar face. His eyes glistened with interest. He gave you a charming grin. You immediately turned red and bashful. You avert his gaze for second as your mind tries to function. Unfortunately you make a misstep and trip spraining your ankle. People gasp. Those who lived on the island knew you and became concerned over your health. You hiss in pain as men gather around you asking for your well being, deciding who should carry you to the doctors.

Your long time crush makes an appearance announcing he wants a doctor. He kneels down checking your ankle. You gawk at the man imprinting every detail into your mind. His body height, his features from his earrings to those breathtaking eyes of his. This stranger notices your gaze and snaps his fingers in front of you to get you back to reality. You blush answering all his answering his questions. Eventually he carries you to his ship to tend to you where he asks you to join. You gladly accepted leaving behind your home and making a new one with him. He proposed to you after he and his group miraculously survived his escape from Sabondy Archipelago. He feared he would never return to you. The same idea ran through his head for his future plans to take down Doflamingo.

Two years of marriage and you both longed to make a child of your own blood, yet you both could never find the time. Now here you are staring at your beloved from the entrance of his medical room deciding to take the advantage of this opportunity. You leaned against the door dazed. Law notices your zoned out form admiring him.

"Are you next in line for your check up (Y/n)-ya?"

"That depends if you're done with everyone else." He nods continuing to prepare his medical tools. You close and lock the door behind you. Law raises a brow as you make your way on the bench. You smile innocently.

"Something wrong mi amor?" He shudders. You speaking Spanish to him always made him weak. It aroused the man though he would always deny it to keep you from having power over him. Law always was a prideful, dominant man. You giggle as you earn a glare from him.