(Ace x Reader Lemon Drabble) Lovin

(A/N): More like a Warning: This lemon contains daddy kinks so yeah. I got a little wild after awhile. If you don't like sorry. Just enjoy the rest~

One thrust after another. Your love suddenly decided to ravish you this late at night after talking about many things. You are laying on your stomach gripping the pillow below you. Your moans muffled by the soft cushion. A white T-shirt covering your upper body while your lower half exposed underneath the sheets. Your lace underwear still on only moved to the side to let your man slip in from behind. Your core hot and wet just for him.

Ace's pace may have been slow and steady, but my god did each inch of him manage to make you feel amazing. His manhood touching your inner walls and reaching deep inside you. He was thick and a little above average for his length. Your core was absolute, perfect fit to his size. He loved it. He loved the fact that he owns you. He created the perfect pussy because he was your first. He took your virginity.

You moaned a little for him. Your eyes closed enjoying the immense pleasure he is giving you with such a steady pace. What made it amazing were the strong feelings you both carry for one another. You two love each other deeply after being together for three years. The fire between you never dying out and instead with each passing day, growing brighter. Every time you two have sex is to bond and it was like you two could actually feel your souls bonding.

Ace's hands placed on each side of your body. His pants start to get heavy from his double work out. His handsome, freckled face flustered with beads of sweat. Eyes lidded, filled with not just lust but love. Love seemed to show more in his chocolate colored eyes. His hips rotate from time to time. Occasional deep, hard thrusts as he rocks his hips once more for a better pleasurable feeling.

He lowers himself now propping himself on the bed by his elbows. He moves your hair to kiss your cheek and whisper in your ear sweet nothings which made your heart speed up. You thought you couldn't feel any better. Oh were you wrong. This man knew how to make you flustered. How to play with your heart and make it melt in his hands. He knows you all too well.

"(Y/n)..." He starts. "You're so beautiful baby. I can't live without my precious angel. I love you too much. I love every inch of you baby girl." His husky voice right next to your right ear. His hot breath made your body shiver with every word. He starts kissing the crock of your neck, shoulder, then your back sweetly. He left some love bites on your soft, silk skin. You could not take his romantic antics anymore. You felt like your heart is about to explode. Your eyes showed just how lost into his endeavor of adorable he made you feel. He turns your head as much as possible to steal a kiss from you. His tongue slips into your mouth fighting against yours. The kiss became passionate. You felt he too could not longer hold out.

A hand gripping your hips while his thrusts became animalistic. Hard and erratic. Skin slapping on skin. Your moans fueling him to the point where you felt him grow. Just the thought of him growing in you made you wet. Your womanhood starts to drool your juices onto the sheets. Skin slapping now accompanied by wet noises arousing the both of you.