Warmth (Zoro x Reader Lemon)

(A/N): This is a Lemon request by AshliDinkelman I hope you enjoy~

"The weather outside is frightful, but my dear it's so delightful~!" You sang alone in your cubical. You compiled your reports before turning it in and ending your shift. You closed up for the night still humming along to music and just as you step out, you finish with a, "Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow~!" A gust of freeze runs through your body causing you to shiver. You hug yourself for warmth with teeth chattering. You have forgotten to check the weather this morning let alone bring a jacket. Quickly, you race over to your car, fiddle with your keys in search for the right one. It was a struggle, but you pulled through the light blizzard slamming your car door shut sheltering you. A sigh escapes you when turning your heater on.

You pull up from the parking lot, count to three holding your purse close preparing yourself to run through the blizzard. On the count to three you swing the door open, lock the car and dash straight to your apartment where you learn it's still cold in your home. Not only that, it's also plain dark with no glimpse of light anywhere.

"Hello? Babe, are you here?" You call out tapping your surroundings to prevent yourself from clashing into something. However, you had forgotten about your footing therefore tripping on an object creating a loud 'thud' as well as a yelp. You groan as you sit yourself up.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice pipes up from another room. Footfalls approach as well as a light which blinds you at first. Holding the flashlight is none other than you boyfriend, Zoro. A tanned hand is offered gladly taking it as it whisks you up. You gasp when colliding against his chest. A blush forms on your cheeks as your hand brushes up against his hard pecks hidden over his fit shirt. What has you biting your lip is the fact that he's wearing your favorite shirt. A blue shirt which fits him perfectly snug like a second skin showing more muscles. Zoro takes notice of your silence concerning him. What he finds is a dazed look on your face. He fits the pieces together when you start tracing his figure with your fingers smoothly. A smirk crosses his lips as he asks, "Are you okay?" You snap out of your trance returning to the problem at hand.

"Huh? O-O-oh! Yeah! I'm fine." You clear your throat as you pull away. "Why is it so cold in here and why is it dark? Are you trying to turn our place into an igloo?" You chatted.

"No. The entire complex is out of power right now. The landlord said they called the electric company to come and check out the source box. All we fan do is wait until it's dealt with." He informed. You gape in disbelief. All you wanted to do is come home, eat then rest for the night. Instead you're welcomed with a shity ending where you forgot to check the weather, left your jacket at home welcomed with absolutely no warmth nor power. You whimper putting your foot down in complaint.

"No fair!" You started. "I at least want to get warm. I'm going to be freezing all night!"

"I'm sorry." Zoro frowns. You smile apologetically to your sweetheart.

"No, no. It's not your fault. I just had a bad day that's all. I thought I'd come home to something comforting. Guess this whole day sucks." You rise to your tippy toes for a kiss on his cheek. "You're alright tiger." You coo rubbing his chest affectionately while an arm loosely drapes around your waist. An idea pops up. There were two things they could do, but seeing as it's been while, he chose the latter.

"Well today hasn't ended yet. We can make it better." He suggested. You tilt your head with knit brows puzzled.

"Oh? How so?" His grip on you tightens when pulling you closer to close the gap between the two of you. You yelp half embarrassed by the squeak and his sudden, bold movement. Hands clench his shirt. Lips brush against the shell of your ear as his hot breath grazes your neck causing the small hairs behind your head to stand.