(Ace x Reader) Hate Myself

You make your way down the hall at night yawning on the Moby-dick. You rub your tired eyes until you hear a loud 'thud'. You jump a little becoming on alert. You sigh in relief when you find out it's Ace in his yellow, open T-shirt. He groans rubbing his head from being slammed against the headboard of the ship. You let out a loud sigh rolling your eyes.

"You really should give up on trying to assassinate pops." Ace turns to you with a scowl. "You've tried to take him down multiple times and failed. I get you're persistent, but don't you think it's a sign to give up?" Ace clicks his tongue in response turning away from you. You turn to enter Whitebeard's quarters. The old man sound asleep without a care. You pull the blanket over him tucking the large man in. Ace stood at the entrance watching you. You close the door behind brushing past the raven haired man. You halt five feet away holding a lantern. "Are you hungry?" He stood silent like a man child. He gave an attitude from getting beaten by the Captain. His stomach lets out a growl indicating he was hungry. You giggled to which he replies with a blush pouting. You found it adorable.

As you lead the brute into the kitchen, you find it be occupied by two of your crew mates, "Thatch" and "Marco." Both men notice your approaching forms accompanied by another. Ace stiffens at first before following behind you. He seemed tense, ready for what will come. You could only scoff at his unnecessary tension. Both boys greet you with a smile. It was always a pleasure to see you. It would be a lie if they didn't find you attractive. These two especially competing for you. They completely ignore, Ace's glares and uptight attitude.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Thatch waves to you. You place down the lantern on the center of the table.

"Hey Thatch! Marco." You nod. Just as you we're about to pull out a chair, Marco pulls the chair out more for you with his foot while Thatch stood up pulling the rest for you. You couldn't hell but giggle at their competition. They glare at one another. You pat the base of the chair turning to Ace.

"Thanks boys. Ace sit down." Both commanders baffled by your seat offering. Ace raises a brow at the scene. He takes the seat greeted by the two annoying men who's also told him to give up. You come back with stacks of sandwiches and a drink for each person.

"Oi, oi (Y/n)-chan. I'm a little jealous that you're giving this lad all the attention." Ace having already started stuffing himself blushes slightly from Thatch pointing the obvious out. Ace gulps his food sheepishly. You in turn do the same scratching the side of your cheek.

"He was hungry guys. I couldn't just let him starve."

"He's an enemy for now since he keeps trying to kill pops." Marco reminds you.