(Dad! Sabo x Mom! Reader) Our Family

You sat on a rocking chair beside a window bathing in the sun's light. The view of the land and great, blue sea. You hum while rubbing your swollen belly. You were to be in labor sometime this week. Your eyes close as you remember the constant love making the two of you did to create a child. Your family always held a problem with conceiving children, but the two of you never gave up hope. Although it was frustrating and pleasurable, the two of you succeeded. You hoped it would stay that way. Many tragic thoughts ran through your mind yet nothing could compare to your happiness and excitement to see your child. You blush as you envision the future.

A knock brings you to reality. "Come in." You softly say. An unexpected visitor opens the door. That person being Dragon. His figure is intimidating up close. You greet him with a warm smile. He returns your smile with a lop sided one. It honestly reminded you of Luffy and Sabo. You chuckle. "Dragon-san. This is a surprise. What can I do for you?"

You swore you saw a small blush only to cover I up with his large fist as he clears his throat. "I just wanted to check up on you and see how you're doing. I hear you're close to your due date." You nod returning your gaze to your belly rubbing it softly. You could not contain your excitement.

"Yes. I can't wait to bring such a lovely being into this world and finally share true happiness with Sabo. I know his work is life threatening every day. His fear of losing those he loves dearly keeps him on his toes. I know his thoughts of death will never disappear after the loss of his brother. However, if I he can come home to a family who loves him and clear those ideas away then that will be enough." You spoke so beautifully as if anything negative can be turned into something positive. You seemed to make everything beautiful. How could you not? Every good mother held such wisdom that could soothe even an army of angry men.

You held a glow which could lure anybody who is seeking salvation. So warm. Dragon remembered that feeling from his wife when he held Luffy in the womb. He kneels down surprising you.

"May I?" He asks sheepishly. You nod giving him permission to feel the baby. His eyes soften at the familiar feeling of a baby. He smiles. You couldn't help but giggle. It was so nice to see a vulnerable side of Dragon. You believed Sabo would have done the same. You felt a kick as did he. The door was wide open when Ivankov showed up and watched the two of you in awe. He became curious and walked closer to see the scenery.

It wasn't long before you heard a leaking sound and the feeling of water trickle down your leg. Ivankov notices the sound. "Is there a water leak?" He asks. You stare down your legs and panic. Dragon follows your gaze and looks at you with concern.

"Uh oh. My water broke." Ivankov yells in disbelief. Panic spreads across his face.

"Wh-what? What do we do? Call a doctor!" Ivan runs out and yells at some followers passing by. They took seemed panicked by his instructions. "Dragon what do we do?" He sulks running around the room. Dragon helps you up only to yelp from the pain.